What if I don't want to get up?

Summer Story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There is something I am way more mad about." Joshua said with that strong yet empty expression.

Hyojin took a step back and looked at the boy with a confused expression. She didn't lie to him about anything else, she didn't do anything wrong in general.. at least she didn't knew about anything that she has done wrong..

"What is it?" She said with a bit shaky voice. She felt nervous once again that day. It really felt like one of the most nerve wrecking days in her life. Josh didn't take away his eyes from her even for a second, however his expression was slowly turning back to soft and sweet. He smiled a little and let out a small giggle, while taking a step towards her once again. He reached out with his hand towards her and moved away a strand of her hair which fell on her face.

"That I haven't found out earlier that you were this pretty." He winked at her and laughed. She just gently hit his arm and sighed.

"Yah! I got worried that I did something wrong again! Stop being so cheesy Jisoo-ya~"

He pouted and shook the whole of his body a little, while tilting it a little bit forward.

"What if I don't want to~"

"Do you want me to puke?" She said while rolling her eyes at his aegyo. He was pretty much what she has imagined if we're talking personality wise. He was really similar to what he was online. It did make her happy, that he was being himself all of this time, all of these eight months. It was important to her as she was being honest as well. 

"Where did everyone go?" Said Hyojin while looking around. All of the guys have disappeared. She knew that Hoshi and Baekhyun stormed off to play some videogame.. but the rest of them didn't say anything and just disappeared. This made Josh look around too. He scratched his head and shrugged.

"I don't know either." He looked back at Hyojin. "But since they have already left, wanna go somewhere too? It's only 2pm, still a whole day ahead of us, it would be a shame to waste it."

"Sure! Let's go!" She said, grabbed his hand and pulled him in one of the possible directions.

"Do you even know where you're going?" He said while laughing.

"I have no idea!" She laughed back.

☆☆☆

It was slowly getting late, it has been already five hours since they have finally met. This felt million times better than talking online to be honest. She could finally see his facial expressions and see his cute smile for which she could even pay to see it for a longer period of time. He was not only so adorable and handsome, but he was also a real gentelman. He was always carefully listening to her, paying close attention to every single word. He also made sure she wasn't hungry, cold.

"It's nice up here." She said while looking down at the panorama of LA. "Is this the place you told me about? The one you like go to when you're mad at everything and everyone and just need a break?"

He smiled when he realised she was reading his messages just as carefully  as he was reading hers. He mentioned this place a couple of times, but it wasn't even the major topic of any of their conversations. He just nodded.

"I imagined it a little bit differently, but this is way more beautiful than what I have thought." Hyojin stated while eyeing the landscape.

"Why are you always saying things which let me give you a cheesy response?"

"Do I? What would you say to that one just now then?"

"Say it again and I'll show you." He said.

"I imagined it a little bit differently, but this is way more beautiful thant what I have thought." She said while looking at him this time. He leaned in and focused his eyes on her eyes. He didn't say anything for a couple of seconds and then a small smirk appeard on his face.

"That's what I thought when I saw your eyes."

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" Hyojin squealed and pushed him away playfully. "Why do you have to be so cheesy?!"

"It's you tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter