I don't know, pretend I'm Choi Seungcheol or something..

Summer Story.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Are you listening to me?" Said a bit irritated Baekhyun.

"What? Uh, yeah.." She responded without even looking at the boy. Her eyes were focused on the prince-looking guy who was walking towards her table with their orders. He smiled at her while placing the tray in front of her.

"Enjoy." He said and bowed a little and as he was about to turn around and go back to the kitchen to grab the next order he stopped after he heard his name.

"Jeonghan?" Hyojin whispered while not letting her gaze wander anywhere else than the boy in front of her.

"Do we know each other?" He said with the same, charming smile.

"Hyojin? Song Hyojin? We used to go to school together."

"Oh my, is that really you?! I would have never guessed. You grew up to be a really beautiful woman, you know."

"And you became nice, how is that possible?" She joked, and in return she got a cute little giggle.

"Thanks for leaving me out again." Baekhyun said with a frown.

"Byun Baekhyun, am I right? I thought I knew you from somewhere!"

Baekhyun leaned towards Hyojin and while covering his mouth with his hand so "Jeonghan wouldn't hear", he sad a sentence that made everyone laugh.

"He.. he knows my name?"

"I'm not a celebrity and we used to be in the same Korean class for two years, sure I know your name." Jeonghan replied calmly.

"You did change a lot too. But your hair stayed the same." Hyojin stated while carefully studying his long hair. "It's also interesting that you ended up in LA.. And what's even more interesting - that we got to meet here, haha."

"Indeed. However, I have to leave you guys alone now, you know, work. But-" He stopped talking at a pretty much random moment and left both Baekhyun and Hyojin confused as he was writting something down. "-hit me up sometime. We could hang out."

"Will do." She said as he left their table with a little hand wave and another cute smile.

"Well.. that was unexpected. Aren't you mad at him? You stopped doing something you used to love because of him.."

"I was young and stupid then. Now I'm just stupid, so it doesn't matter that much." She said and shrugged, making Baekhyun laugh. She was a bit upset as it did bring some unpleasant feelings back, but what happened, happened years ago and it shouldn't be a problem now. Especially as it seems like he did change a lot since then.. He seemed a lot more mature and well, handsome.

That was when Hyojin remembered. She quickly looked at the phone screen to see a couple of unread messages.

HJ: Well?

HJ: I think you fell asleep, haha, sweet dreams JinJin.

SH: No, no.. I was just talking to someone. I bumped into an old friend once again. Weird, I've been meeting quite a lot of people from my past recently, haha.

HJ: What? What are you doing outside at 3am? Are you crazy? What if something happens to you!

She cursed under her breath. How can she be that stupid, to forget about these annoying time zones? It was 11am in LA, so after talking to Jeonghan she kind of.. forgot. It felt like a normal day in one of Seoul's cafes because of the fact that it was actually a Korean cafe. She mentally slapped herself.

SH: I needed to go buy some snacks.. I think this might be the reason why I can't fall asleep.. Maybe I'm just hungry, hehe.

This was the most stupid excuse she could possibly come up with. Well, maybe not the most stupid, but one of the most stupid ones.

"Song Hyojin, you're getting yourself into a big mess.." She muttered quietly.

"What did you say?" Said Baekhyun which was already stuffing his face with different flavoured ice cream.

"I didn't say anything."

"But I thoug-"

"I didn't say anything, okay?"

"Someone is a bit sensitive~"

"Just eat your ice cream."

HJ: It's not a good idea to go out at that hour though. I know Seoul is pretty safe at night.. but please don't do that again! You're making me worry. Again. I really don't want you to get hurt, JinJin.

SH: I won't.. I'm back home now anyway. How about you? Did you go out to eat? :)

She felt really bad lying to him. It just didn't feel right, she was always so honest when talking to him and he always seemed that way too.

HJ: No, I changed my mind, haha. I guess I'm too lazy?

SH: I see~ I'm gonna eat my snacks and then try to sleep once again. I'll talk to you later, kay?

HJ: Sure! I hope you will be able to sleep well now. Annyong~♡

SH: Have a good day, Jisoo.

SH left the chat.

She was indeed upset.. but she knew that she got excited too quickly. She wouldn't be able to do anything anyway, even if she saw him there. What, should she go up to him and say 'Hey, it's Hyojin, I flew here just to see you. What are we?'? No. She couldn't do that. She would probably just freak out and stare at him in secret.

After coming back to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter