RESTART!!

Till Death Do Us Part

Sorry I haven't updated this story in.... FOREVER!!!

To tell you the truth i've just been lazy. -.- 

Anyways I'm back and inspired to write! (by my friends cause they like my story :3)

I editededed my story (11/5/2011) and changed some things so I reccomend you reread it . It's ok if you don't I just feel like a explained things more clearly this time around.

Thank you for the love and support in my unexcuseable absence and I hope you enjoy the story. 

 

{Y o u n g m i P O V}

My vision blurred and my head was spinning. Then someone saved me from falling to the ground.

“Youngmi! Are you okay?” G-Dragon asked in panic.

He carried me to the bed and pressed a wet piece of cloth against my forehead . My blurred vision started to settled down. G-Dragon came back with tea in his hand and gave it to me.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I think I’m a little sick from jet lag or something. I will be fine in a couple of days."

 I drank the tea and fell asleep.

{S  e u n g h y u n P o v}

“Do you see any of them?”                                                                 

“Nope. I think they left somewhere.”

I snuck into the building by the window.  Rows of guns hung off of the wall. In the corner of the desk there was a picture of Youngmi and Lee Joon hugging under the stars on a clear night at the beach. I threw it into the garbage can. Looking at the computer I saw I familiar address. It was the address to the safe house.

“Guys, we need to go to the safe house NOW!!!”

I screamed at my members while speeding down the road as fast as we could.

Seungri looked at me in disgust ‘I told you so’ could be read easily on his lips. But I had more important things to worry about. So I ignored him. 

 

{Y o u n g m I P O V}

I woke up with G-Dragon head laying on my stomach his body laying sideways and his legs dangling of the bed. I was afraid if I move I might wake him so I tried to stay as still as I could, like it was a game.

“Youngmi, you awake?” I heard through grumbled lips.

G-Dragon got up and checked my temperature.

“You still have a temperature Youngmi, are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah, never better.” I got up until a searing pain struck my head.

“Here, I’ll get you something to eat. Just sit here and try to take a nap.”

I was really sleepy and drained of energy.

G-Dragon looked into my eyes with a worried look and lightly touched his lips to my forehead. All was calm, peaceful, and nice.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?” A voice growled.

G-Dragon's body was lifted off of me and thrown across the room. I stared into familiar eyes . My body froze until it was wrapped around a muscular torso.

It was Joon so I should be happy. Right? So I crushed my lips with his and held onto him, never wanting to let go.

All of Joon’s men pointed their guns at G-Dragon.

“Don’t even think about it!” I growled after parting my lips.

Joon and G-Dragon stared at me in shock.