Unwanted Intrusion

Till Death Do Us Part

 

Chapter 5

 

{ y o u n g m i }

"I actually don't know you that well," I started, tiredly pressing my face into the airplane-sized pillow.

Seunghyun smiled a little, and looked out the miniscule window. "There's nothing you need to know."

I tried to think about the first time I'd met him; and a gunshot rings in my mind. "I don't think I can ever forgive you."

A slow smile appeared on his face. "I don't think I can either."

My eyes shut, feeling the exhaustion of the last few days. Something told me to stop talking and just fall asleep in his arms.

-

"GRAH!" Seunghyun shouted, smacking the volley ball into the ground. "Did you know I'm a beast at volley ball?" He grinned cheekily, tossing me the ball.

I raised an eyebrow. "Did you know that I went to regional finals in my high school for volleyball?"

"You're on." He narrowed his eyes, tensing into the 'ready' form.

After maybe 20 minutes of extreme volleyball, we both were breathless from our game.

"Final serve right here," I said. Serving the ball, Seunghyun scrambled after it and fell, facefull of sand. Who's the beast now?

"Okayy, let's make this more... interesting," Seunghyun said, wiping sand off of his mouth. "Winner gets to have loser as a slave."

He served, and being the majorly tall person as he is, the ball flew all the way over my head and landed in out of bounds. "FOUL!" I shouted.

"Excuses!" he shouted back, grinning as he charged straight towards me. Throwing me over his shoulder, he laughed. "You're my slave now."

I punched his back continuedly. "Cheater! Let me down!"

He laughed. "Nope."

I was carried back to our hotel room, struggling and squealing.

He shoved me into the bathroom, saying, "Here, put on this swimsuit so we can go swimming."

"Hell no this is way too skimpy!" I argued hatefully, tossing it onto the floor.

Seunghyun laughed. "Then too bad, you're my slave so you do what I say,”

I held the swimsuit to my face. Since I had no input about whether I wanted to wear it or not, I put it on hastily.

-

I walked to the beautiful pool with the cascading water. The palm trees danced in the wind. Then a pair of strong arms wrapped around me, lifting me up in the air.

“Let me down!” I screamed, making Seunghyun just laugh as he neared the pool. “Let me down, Joon!”

Then I was dropped in the cold water, hoping to come up to Joon’s smiling face. I sputtered water out, and grabbed the side of the pool.

“Joon? Are you really calling me that, ?” the anger flared  up in his eyes.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to say that,” I stuttered, watching him jump in to the water towards me.

Seunghyun pressed me against the ledge of the pool, making the pebbles pierce into my back.

“Ow, you’re hurting me!” I screeched. His hands pushed my shoulders forcefully.

“I don’t care if it’s an accident! How dare you mistake me for that bastard!” he shouted.

I stared into his harsh eyes, right before he grabbed my back and pulled me into his lips.

What do I do?  That was not the problem, the problem was I didn’t want to stop kissing him. All my anger washed away, and I felt my arms wrap around him. Everything was perfect, until I heard their voices.

“Yahh! Hyung , sorry to break up your little love fest, but we need to steal her away from you,” G-Dragon called.

I tore my lips away much sooner than I wanted to look up to see his gang or whatever smirking at me.

How could he do this? I thought we were here to get to know each other better, not for his murdering business. This  was supposed to be OUR honeymoon, but he completely ruined it by bringing his crew.

Seunghyun crawled out of the pool and one of his gang members whispered to him. I tried to hear what they where say but it looked like they where determined not to let me hear. After hearing the news his eyes widened.

“G-Dragon, take her to the safe house. Now!”

-

“Arriving at Los Angeles International Airport , current time 8:27 PM Pacific Time. “

G-Dragon loaded my luggage off the plane, and I carried myself to a black Cadillac. Tons of security guards surrounded the entry way, with dozens of black identical cars behind us.

I hopped into one of the cars next to G-Dragon. Even though he was supposed to be protecting me I felt awkward from the previous incident.