The surprise visit.

Till Death Do Us Part

 

I made a new story poster and background so I hope you like it!
____________________________________________________________________________

{ Y o u n g m i P O V }

“Stop it!” I screamed pushing the two away from each other so they wouldn’t get hurt.

“ If you didn’t date my sister none this would have happened!” Seunghyun yelled his veins popping out of his neck.

“It’s wasn’t my fault! It was a man wearing a mask that shot her!” Joon said trying to explain this whole issue.

“Why did you have a gun?” Seunghyun asked still aggravated.

“I picked it up after the killer shot her. Do you really think I would kill her? I’m your best friend and I was in love with her! Just.. trust me.”

Seunghyun breathing slowed down and regained his senses.

“Did you see he the man’s face?”

“No, I’m sorry, but he did seem to be our age and was a little short or at least compared to us.”

Grmmfp.. my stomach grumbled interupting their conversation.
 
"Are you hungry?" Joon asked.

-

“What do you mean they won’t come back?” Seunghyun barked angrily into his phone while we where waiting for our food at a local restaurant.

“What happened?” Joon asked Seunghyun after he closed his phone.

“The gangs are not to willing to join together. They have spent to many years fighting to become friends.”

“Is that Young mi?” A familiar female voice screamed . I look up to my surprise and see my 4 best friends.

“Omg, where have you been!? Your parents have been looking everywhere for you.” One of my friends Sunny asked my pulling me into a big bear hug.

“I’ve been... just traveling.” I said as an excuse.

“Well I should text your parents that you are ok!” Min my other friend said relived.

“No!” Seunghyun said snatching her phone. “ It’s not safe for anyone to know about our current situation”

“Who is he?” Sunny asked a little scared and a little exited.

“I’m her husband.” Seunghyun answered forcefully try to make Joon jealous.

“Your what?!” Luna Screeched standing next to her boyfriend Onew.

_______________________________________________________________________
To clarify her friends are Sunny from SNSD, Min from Miss A, and Luna from F(x) who’s Boyfriend is Onew from Shinee. Sorry if you don’t like the friends or the couple they are just who I thought of in my mind.