Chapter 2

Flower of Pink and White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up and looked at the time and saw that it was 7:00 and I quickly got up from bed and went to change my cloths. I wore a red T-shirt with a black trouser. Since I have short hair I looked like a boy. When I have long hair it becomes troubling because I play sports, so I cut my hair short. I got dressed and went over to Konomi's room and woke her up. Then I went to Hikari's room and woke her up. She quickly went to the bathroom and then I went to Yumei's room. For me it was hard to wake her up.

"Hey Yumei wake up my aunt will be angry if we are late. Come on get up." 

As I told her this she quickly got up and went to change. So I Waited for them outside and within a few minutes they came. Hikari was wearing a cute dress, Yumei was wearing a white T-shirt which had a picture of a cute cat and Konomi too wore a t-shirt and a trouser. So we four went down stairs. As we came down I was surprised to see a butler waiting for us.

"Are you Miss Riko, I am Mr Lee nice to meet you. And you must be here for the dinner right. Well follow me I will take you to the living room."

"Thank you Mr Lee."

So as we came into the living room I was surprised to see a big dinning table and a lot of people were there seated. As we came in everybody stopped their talking and I got really scared of suddenly been quite. As I looked to the left side of the tabe I was surprised to see 12 handsome boys looking at us. Then I heard my aunt come over to and she sure looked freaking scary because she was angry at me.

"I was looking for you. I even to your room and you weren't there. And you terribly late for DINNER! Oh and you three can sit down but Riko come with me for a second." As I looked up to see who it was I was surprised to that it was my cousin. Well for some reason she hates me I don't know why, but since childhood she hated me and of course she is older than me. I was really scared and angry at the same time to. So I followed her to the garden. As I looked back I was surprised to see that my friends were also following and then everybody started coming to see as well. Specially the 12 boys and my friends.

"What are you doing here and who called you. You know I really hate you." She started screaming at me.

"Your mother called me and I am not afraid of you and I really wanted to help you with your wedding, but I changed my mind I want help you. I lknow you don't have brides maids so I want help you and you think that I only think for my self well I am not. I always thought of you as my sister and ......."

"You don't need to say anymore. Well you can stay here but never attend my wedding. Got that."

"Why? Do you hate me that much? And what did I do to you?" I shouted because I felt sorry for her. But she never answered my question. Then I saw my aunt come toward me.

"Did she say something mean to you again?" That's when I started crying and when looked at the window I saw my friends going back to the table and was telling everybody that it was fine.

"So that means she did say something mean. Come you have great friends they are waiting for you and I have great news for you."

So we went back inside and I was surprised to see that everybody was smiling at me and even the 12 boys were. So I calmed down and was back to normal again. Then my aunt started explaining them.

"Hello everyone this my niece and she will be staying here from now on and she will be one of the bride maids here and don't worry I will teach her. Okay you can introduce your selfs now. Even you 3 girls."

"I will introduce first, hello everyone my name is Hoseki Konomi and nice to meet you all. I hope we could be friends."

"Hello my name is Hikari Kasuka and I would like to be your friend and nice to meet you."

"Hello my name is Okii Hun Yumei and nice to meet you. I could be friendly." She said the last part so cutely that I fell for her and I could see others too were smiling to her cuteness.

"Oh hello just like my aunt said I am her niece and my name is Riko Suki Hana and nice to meet you all."I tod that with a good smile and everybody smiled well except for my cousin sister Sai. So I sat down beside my aunt and in front of me was one of the 12 boys who was talking with his friend and then I saw my friends too looking at them. When I looked at the boys they all smiled at me. I was too shy and smiled back. Then we all started eating and when we were finished all the adults and Sai left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter