Chapter 10

Flower of Pink and White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the sun rays on my face and knew that it was morning. I sat on my bed and had a nice sleep last night. I looked at the other two beds and saw those two sleeping soundly. I looked at the clock in my side table and saw that it was 7:00. I got down from bed and went over to the side table which was in between Kai and Sehun. I set the alarm and it rang loudly. Those two woke up and was annoyed.

"Yah! Who set the alarm. Its too early!" Sehun whined. I laughed. Both of them quickly sat up quickly and rubbed their eyes like little kids and saw me laughing hard.

"Oh so it was you who woke us up. Do you need anything are you okay?" Kai asked shocked as well as in worry.

"Ha...ha...no I am fine. Ha...ha...wake up ha..ha..its 7:00, we have classes, my aunt will get angry, come on go and change. Ha...ha...you both were like kids, ha...ha..."

"He..he..we are like that in the morning." Sehun shyly answered.

"You guys go and change first, then I will get changed."

"Okay, then I will go first." Kai smiled.

First Kai went and changed, and I arranged the bed. I saw my cloths nisely folded in the side table and one cute red hair clip. I knew aunt has brought it. Then I saw some nice red sneaker shoes too. To match with the dress. Then I saw sehun come out.

"Okay you can go and change Riko, we both will wait outside."

"Okay."

I quickly went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I also had a wash and got changed to the dress. I have to wear long white sleeved shirt inside. I wore the dress and came out. I combed my hair and clipped the hair clip onto my hair and sat at the bed and put on my shoes. Then I went outside. I saw Sehun and Kai waiting. They were amazed to see me.

"What!? Why are you both looking at me like that?"

"No, you look good with dresses and short hair." Kai said

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Okay then let's go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter