Chapter 8

Flower of Pink and White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had some rest and then the door opened with a bang!. I looked at the direction of the door to find my worried cousin brother.

"Little sis, omg what happened, mom told me my sister did something to you. Are you okay?"

"Yes hyung, I am fine, and you should be leaving for work."

"Oh, its early to leave now, but I came to see you and you want me to leave already?"

"No, I didn't want you to be late that's why, but anyway you are really kind thank you for your consent."

"Oh! Its okay, you are my little sis, so I have to be like that and don't worry mom told me everything you told her today. If you need anything like advice or anything I am there to listen and help you like a big brother should okay?"

"Okay thank you hyung I will." I hugged my cousin brother because he was so kind even though he teases me. I really liked my cousin brother.

"Well, I will leave for now, so take care and I will meet you at dinner time. Sorry for leaving early and I will promise you that I will come another time to have fun with you okay? You don't know what your hyung can do. So bye and see you."

"Bye hyung, and thank you."

"Oh its nothing, that's what brothers are for so take care and try to have some fun, bye."

"Okay, bye." I waved like a little kid and he laughed and waved back and left. I was so happy to see him and he sure was like a big brother to me.Then after hyung left Kai, Sehun and Luhan came in.

"We brought you a bubble tea hope you like it."

"Thank you." All three of them laughed and I took one and tasted it. Wow! Its amazing and it really is nice. I liked it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter