Chapter 9

Flower of Pink and White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I woke up and it was night time. I looked in the direction of the other two beds and found them empty. Then I tried getting up. This time when I tried I could get up and move my body well. So I got up arranged the bed and went out. It was a huge hallway and I walked to the right and found the living room. As I entered the living room I found Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho and Chanyeol. Baekhyun, Suho and Sehun were watching T.V and Kai and Chanyeol were watching something on their phones. They saw me as I entered.

"What are you doing out of bed? You should be in bed." Suho said coming over to me and then the others looked at me with shock.

"Its okay, I can move, and I don't feel weak, I'm fine now."

"Okay, but what are you doing standing sit down, your body is still weak." This time Lay said coming into the hallway and gave my medicine. "Here drink this before eating."

"Oh thank you." I went and sat down on the couch between Chanyeol and Kai.

"So did you have a nice rest?"

"Yes, but were are the others? I didn't see Konomi, Hikari and Yumei around...." As I said this someone came running in the hallway. It was Yumei and came running towards me and hugged me so tight.

"We were worried about you. Sorry for not coming quickly. We had to help you aunt with some arrangements, sorry." She was still hugging me.

"You can let go of me now, and its too tight."

"Oh sorry." She sat down beside me. Others laughed.

"You both sure are good friends." Baekhyun said smiling.

"Yup, but anyway what were you three watching, with interest."

"Oh we were just watching a show which we like." Sehun said smiling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter