Chapter 5

Flower of Pink and White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Classes were all over and we got a lot of homework to do and projects. So we all packed our bags and went out. Hikar and Konomi followed. We reached to the gate. When we were outside I was surprised to see my aunt. 

"Aunt what are you doing here?" 

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that you four have to go with the boys to their cousins house to learn to be princess. So I am coming to teach you. We have a lot of work." 

"Oh, so we have another class after school." 

"Yes, so get on to the cars everyone."

"But how many cars are there to take all of us Mrs Otori?" Konomi asked with a surprised face.

"Wow! There are five cars! And we all look s like we are famouse people or something." Hikari said with excitement, jumping up and down.

"Okay girls, and stop doing that Hikari, and get on to the car." 

    We all got on to the cars and the boys were on the other cars. So on are car my aunt was sitting next to the drivers seat and the our driver was Mr Lee. So then I looked outside the window and the others fell asleep. Within a few minutes we reached the big mansion. It was so huge and looked like the white house. In the middle there was a huge fountain. There were huge trees too. 

"Hey guys, wake up we are here and you all should see this." To this all three of them got up and looked outside. They all looked surprised and shocked and amazed. I laughed. 

"Why are you laughing?" Konomi asked. 

"You all woke up with a startle and you should have seen your faces with surprised faces ha...ha..." 

"Oh is that so, and stop okay? Let's go. Your aunt called us and she is already outside." Konomi said with a don't care face and changed the subject quickly. I chuckled a bit. 

We all got down from the car and went to were my aunt was waiting. She was standing on the steps and I saw the others coming too. 

"Okay, since everybody is her, let's start with the classes. But you four have to change into some beautiful dresses and you boys already know the schedules so get ready and girls come with me." 

The boys left and We four followed my aunt and we entered a room which was a room filled with beautiful dresses. 

"Mr Lee, could you bring their dresses?" 

"Yes, madam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter