Chapter 3

Flower of Pink and White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The next day, I was woken up by Mr Lee. As I got up from bed it was 5:00 in the morning. So I quickly got up, I took my uniform and went to take a wash. I got dressed and came out and I saw Mr Lee still standing in front of the door.

"Mr Lee, why are you still here? Did you wake the others up?"  He nodded.

"But miss Hikari wouldn't wake up."

"Whattttt? Aish this girl, its hard to wake her up, always sleeping. Don't worry Mr Lee I will wake her up."

If was so scared because my aunt is a very punctual women. She always works on time. So if we are late now she would get mad. So I finished doing my hair and went over to Hikari's room. As I went in I saw her still lying in bed, with her teddy bear. I went over to her.

"Heyyyyy. Hikari wake up, other wise we all are in trouble. If wake up now you will know what I will do right? Get up sleepy head. Get.up. yahhhhh!" I screamed in the end and she just got up and blinked like nothing happened.

"I'm still sleepy, why this early?"

"Get up we school didn't you know, ahhhh...we are going to be in trouble."

She just sat in her bed and next thing I did was, dragged her into the bathroom, took her drinking glass from her table, went to the sink opened the tap to the cold side, filled the glass and threw the water at her face.

"Yah! What did you do that for? I am WET! Yah!"

"Looks like you are awake now, stop screaming at me and GET DRESSED BEFORE WE ARE DOOMED, and We are already LATE. Now be quick other wise I will tell my aunt it you who got late. I told before I do this, to dget dressed. Ahhhh. You seriously always put me in trouble, specially when waking you up."

I was so angry and went out, and specially because I was scared of my aunts temper. I know her very well, and we have punctual because we are going to learn to be princesses. So went to my room and took my side back, wore my snickers shoes and went out to see the others. I saw both of them come out and within few minutes Hikari came out. I was still angry at her.  Konomi looked at me with surprise.

"Is there something wrong Riko, you look angry. Did someone make you angry like your cousin brother?"  Konomi asked me kindly.

"No, it was someone who was really hard to WAKE HER UP. AND WE ARE LATE." I screamed and knew that the whole house could her me screaming.

"Hey, no screaming in the hall way." My cousin brother who was going coming up the stairs said.

"Sorry, ahhh I am still angry." As I said this I went down to the living room and saw our breakfast was on the table. I sat d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter