Chapter 4

Flower of Pink and White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 We came in front of the school. Wow! It was huge. The guard checked our passes and we entered. Students were sitting in benches and were reading. All of them were well behaved, like princess. This school is were rich people go to. So then we went to the class. Wait, when I checked my class I was in B-3 and Konomi and Hikari were in B-4 and Yumei was with me. Why are those two in a different class? Then I saw Xiumin, Tao, Chen, Kris, Luhan and Lay got the same class as Hikari's and Konomi's. Me, Yumei and the others entered the class. 

"You two girls must be the new students, I am your class teacher and my name is Mrs Flavia and you two and introduce your selves now." 

I introduced first. "My name is Riko Suki Hana and nice to meet you all and my name is in Japanese because my mother is Japanese and we both came from Japan. But we both know Korean." I said smiling.

"Hello, my name is Okii Hun Yumei and nice to meet you." She said it cutely and smiling. 

"Okay, so you both may go and sit on the back were two seats are empty." 

   As I was going to my seat in front of my seat was Kai and in front of Yumei's seat was Sehun. They both smiled at us and we both sat down. When studies start we pay attention in class and then the classes started. We had science first. Then classes went on. The bell rang and it was lunch time. Even though it was lunch time I desperately wanted to finish my work and I was going through the text book. I heard someone screaming and looked up. I saw all of them looking at me with the  face which said 'seriously? ' look on their face. 

"What? I just wanted to finish my work." 

"We can finish that later and its LUNCH TIME! And aren't you hungry?" Yumei screamed the wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter