Chapter 7

Flower of Pink and White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to see that I was on a huge bed and a white ceiling with nice flower designs on it. I tried getting up but my body felt weak and my headaches. I touched my forehead and felt a bandage tied on my head. To the left there was a small side table which had a glass and a huge jug filled with water and next to it was some medicines. I couldn't move my head much and it pained. The room smelled like a hospital and knew that a doctor was here too. I examined the room. It had expensive furniture and a fire place. It was like a English house. Then I saw two more beds which were empty but the sheets weren't folded so I knew they were two people sleeping there and that's when I looked at the window to find that it was morning. I had being uncouncious for so long. Then suddenly the door flew open and saw my aunt and behind her were Kai, Sehun and Luhan. I tried sitting up, but I couldn't. 

"Don't get up, you still can't move, you have to stay in bed." Aunt came running and sat down next to me.

"Where am I?"

"Oh, this is our room in this house and those two beds our Kai's and Sehun's." Luhan said with a smile.

"What!? So this is your room? Here? And this bed is yours? And what happened after I hit my head?"

"Well, Kai quickly carried you here and this room was next to the garden so he brought you here and we quickly treated you and called the doctor. You lost some blood on you head and hands, so that's why you can't move and it feels heavy." Aunt said everything what happened and smiled.

"Well, thank you Kai and you all, and sorry for using the bed Luhan."

"Oh! Its okay and get well soon. I can sleep in suho's room. So don't worry. If you need anything you can ask these two."

"Thank you Luhan and I will. I want trouble them anyway they both did a lot. Thank you."

"Oh! Its okay, just tell us anything and we both will help and next time when you are with your cousin sister make sure you go with one of us so that you want get hurt next time. Okay?" Kai said with worriedness and smiled.

"Okay, I will. Thank you. Aunt can I have some water?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter