Chapter 1

Flower of Pink and White
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I woke up in the morning and got dressed, and since it was the winter holidays I went to garden to see how my flowers were doing. It was snowing outside and was very cold. So I wore my winter cloths and as I was opening the back door of my house I saw my flower pot which had purple rose flowers on it been distroied. Then I knew who did it. It was my stupid cat who just ran away as I entered the garden. While I was cleaning the pot I heard some one screaming. Then I Knew that it was my mother who was just leaving for work coming this way. As she came near she saw me cleaning and she hugged me so tight and said.

"I have great news for you, your aunt just called me and said that she has invited you and your friends to her daughters wedding."  To this I quickly got up looking surprised.

"What!? Really she invited us?"

"Yes, and not only that, you four are going to attend to a new school in Korea and you four will have to learn to be princesses. Oh its because your cousin sister is getting married to a royal family so you four have to learn." My mom said in excitement.

"What! Really?"

"You must get ready and leave tomorrow and call your friends and tell them to pack their bags and come over so that it will be easy for me to drop you all in the morning to the airport together."

"Okay mom I will"

So I went inside and called my friends to pack their bags and come over. So after calling them I went to my own room and started packing my bags. So as I was about to finish packing I heard them coming up to my room.

"Hey guys did you pack your stuff?"

"Oh yeah and we left our bags down stairs so it would be easy for us to put them in car." Konomi said with confident.

"Oh let me guess, Hikari don't tell me you packed your whole room and brought it here? We will get cloths and stuff from there and I will promise that I will buy you nice hairclips, and I don't need to say the rest right?"

"Oh sorry Riko I really liked my pins and everything. Okay then I will just leave some of them here."

"I think I did too pack a lot like her" Yumei said with her cute looking eyes which I got affected by her total cuteness.

"I am sorry Yumei we have to leave some of them, I will buy for you I promise." I was totally affected and said it kindly.

"Oh thank you! Thank you! Riko, I love you so much." They both came over to me gave me hugs and I was totally affected for their total cuteness. As they were going down Konomi was looking at me laughing so hard for what happened.

"Wait, let me guess you got totally affected for their cuteness and talked to them kindly. Wow! Ha.....ha...." Knomi started laughing so hard. When we heard them comin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter