Far Longer than Forever

Love and Other Four Letter Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sudden warmth on her cheeks woke her up. She hardly remembered that the Hawaiian sun was hotter than it was in Seoul. Moving slightly, Irene was now aware that her wife was still deep in her sleep. She smiled as she poked those rosy cheeks with a finger making Seulgi scrunch her nose. Her wife doesn’t move an inch. Her gaze lingered as she had come accustomed to her being such a heavy sleeper.

Irene carefully moves closer into Seulgi’s arms, her wife automatically embraces her making her hum in content. Their bodies pressed together were a reminder of how intimate they have been the past few days. She should be sore with how many times they have already made love. But it seemed Seulgi had always been careful with her. The gentleness and preciseness of Seulgi’s movements sent Irene to a world she never knew existed. The touches have lingered even though they have already stopped their love making. Irene wondered has Seulgi always this loving, this sensual.

Then again, only Krystal Jung would know and at the moment Irene wasn’t one to bring it up to herself.

Softly, she placed a kiss on Seulgi’s lips. Her wife’s eyebrow furrowed but does not wake up nonetheless. Irene tugged another blanket to cover herself as she walked out into the veranda.

Their hotel room overlooked the beach which was always perfect to watch the sunset. Seulgi had grown fond of it since they arrived. She loved it so much Irene couldn’t tear her away till the sun wasn’t on the horizon. Playfully Irene would pout, but her wife managed to get into her good side the rest of the night.

Seulgi would make her feel how much she was loved.

Seulgi would then make love to her till their limbs couldn’t move anymore.

For her, the years apart from the person who caught her heart has now been sated.

For her, the years not knowing how love was ended like a fairy tale.

As cliché as it may have been, Irene was never more thankful Seulgi chose to be with her.

Happy that Seulgi chose to love her

Lips touch the back of her ear making her close her eyes.

Seulgi had woken up but sluggishly Irene would add. Those arms were limp, lacking the tightness but never the warmth.

She looked over her shoulder and could see her wife’s eyes still closed.

“Sleepy…”

“Uhum…”

“Go back to bed then…”

“You’re not there to warm me up…”

“You have blankets, love…”

“You are definitely warmer…” Seulgi leaned down so the tip of her nose was touching the crook of Irene’s neck.

When Irene felt lips this time, she could only bite her lip to stop herself from . They had just got out of bed and have not had breakfast yet.

This insatiable need to be intimate had become a health risk.

The older woman turned around lips catching Seulgi’s in a slow yet searing kiss. They parted and her fingers touched Seulgi’s redden cheek.

“We have cooped up ourselves in the hotel for three days in a row love. Don’t you think we should at least stroll around the beach? This is your first time in Hawaii. I’d hate to leave here knowing you only saw the four walls of our hotel room.”

“That’s not a bad idea…” Seulgi leaned forward trying to get a kiss once more.

Irene gave her a quick peck then placed a finger on those luscious red lips.

“We take a stroll outside or you don’t get any of this.” Irene raised an eyebrow when Seulgi smirked.

“Anything for my wife…”

With those words, Irene allowed herself to be dragged into the bed.

Needless to say, it took a few hours before they got out of bed again and properly had a meal.

At least they were able to see and walk along the rest of the Hawaiian beach line this time.

@@@@@@@

They walked hand in hand along the cost as the sun set. Irene was quiet, something unusual since they had arrived.

Seulgi leaned and kissed Irene’s temple making her smile.

Her lips lingered there as Irene moved closer to her.

“…Penny for your thoughts?”

“Nothing we can’t postpone. I want to concentrate on you…” Irene replied.

“If you are not feeling fine, you should let me know. I maybe your priority but you are mine as well.”

Irene sighed and then pulled Seulgi’s arms around her waist.

“Tell me…”

“Is it too early to ask you for kids?” Irene looked up and the taller woman could swear she had never seen such cute puppy dog eyes.

“No. I mean. We can support one or two by now… Is it Hyunnie?”

“No… What do you think of having a baby? Yours and mine…”

“I can’t get you pregnant…”

“I talked to my brother and…”

“Wait… Are you saying I will be…?” Seulgi trailed off surprised but nonetheless trying to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter