Gamer Girl, eh?

Gamer Girl (HIATUS)

 

Time went by very quickly and Suzanna did not seem to realize it. She was too absorbed living her virtual fantasies in Midnight Circus. She seemed to get along extremely with MrChoding, surprisingly.

“Suzanna…err, you have 30 minutes left…” Hoya awkwardly tapped Suzanna’s shoulder to notify her of her remaining time on the computer.

“Oh jongmal? Well, add on three more hours please~!” Suzanna chirped excitedly. She was into the game and she did not take notice of how fast time was flying.

“But…it’s already 7.30pm…are you sure your parents won’t mind..? Not that it’s a problem, we’re open 24 hours… But how will you go home..?” Hoya asked, worried for Suzanna’s safety.

“Eh? I live only a few blocks away from here, nothing would ever happen to me~! Anyways, I’m so ugly, what’s the worst that could happen? Haha~ It’s okay~! Just add three hours to my time~! Oh, and I’ll pay now!” Suzanna seemed surprisingly happy and not shy. She dug for her wallet in her bag and handed Hoya the money.

 

“Oh…Sure, then..?” Hoya was shocked at Suzanna’s sudden chirpiness. It was a total opposite of her usual awkward and quiet self.

“Hehe, thanks sunbae~!” Suzanna had taken on the personality of LadyHaHa unknowingly.

“Uh…have fun…I guess?^^” Hoya smiled, flashing his fangs, while scratching his head, confused.

Suzanna simply nodded and got back to her intensive online gaming.

Hoya returned to the counter to keep the money in the cash register.

Hoya’s POV

Hmm…that’s odd…

Why is Suzanna so chirpy all of a sudden? Not that I mind, this is kinda refreshing, but it’s a little…weird, I guess?

I wonder why…could it be that she likes a guy?

Oh well, it could be…but who?

I curiously tried to steal a glance at her computer screen. I only managed to see the setting of say, a forest? And it seemed like 3-dimeensional characters were slaying monsters or something…

Cool…she’s a gamer girl, I guess? Hmm, I guess there’s a lot that I don’t know about Suzanna…

I guess I should be able to find out soon enough, it seems like she’ll frequent this place…

“Howon~ Could you help me for a moment, please?” Dad called from the snack corner.

“Coming dad~!!!” I replied and headed towards him.

Suzanna’s POV

I could feel Hoya sunbae staring at me momentarily…

Wae wae wae..? Not that I mind, but…why? Did he think I was weird for gaming? Do I look even uglier without my glasses? Oh gosh…

MrChoding : LadyHaHa~~~ Care to call me oppa, now? I think we’re pretty close now, if you ask me…^^ It’s totally fine if you don’t want to, though…~

I was shocked by the sudden tone that filled my ears. I bet people were staring at me cause I was wearing headphones >_< I looked at my chatbox to see a new message from MrChoding.

Hmm…I honestly wouldn’t mind…I mean, we were close enough, right?

LadyHaHa : Why would I mind? We’re close, right, OPPA~? Kekeke^^ And what will you call me?

MrChoding : Let’s see…how about…Panda?

LadyHaHa : Of all names, Panda? Wae? >-<

MrChoding : Well, you’re still up gaming this late so I assume you have eye bags :P Your character’s pet is a panda and your character is very cute, she reminds me of a panda~! Your personality is also like a panda, I bet…I can totally imagine you in real life…~

LadyHaHa : Eh? What do you mean?

MrChoding : Well, I can see you as a really shy but lovable person who’ll eventually grow on me…and I think you’d be really cute in real life, just like a panda~^^

LadyHaHa : Since I can’t think of anything better and panda is my favourite animal…I guess I’ll agree :P

MrChoding : Kekeke~ PANDA~!!! Aigoo, it’s such a cute name~^^ Anyways, I got to go now, really sorry, Panda): text me, okay? 85227901(: BYE PANDA~! /hugs/

LadyHaHa : Haha, bye Oppa~ T^T /hugs back/

-MrChoding is unavailable for chat-

Now what..?

I was having a blast with oppa just a moment ago and now it’s over..? But since I still have 3 hours, I might as well play some more and level up…

After 3 hours of my intensive gaming, I turned off the computer. My stomach growled, begging to be filled with food.

I headed to the counter to return the computer pass. Then, I went to the snack corner to fill my stomach with whatever junk food I could find~

--------------------------------------------------------------------

so sorry for the late update T^T i've been struggling to come up with something good): anyways, thank you guys so much, 18 subs now^^ yes i know, it's not that many but still, i really do appreciate it(: i'll try to do a double update^^