Walking Home with Hoya

Gamer Girl (HIATUS)

 

After many boring lessons, (well they were boring to everyone but Suzanna, she enjoyed all of the lessons O_O) the bell finally rang, signalling dismissal. Everyone packed their bags hurriedly, dying to leave school. Everyone except for Suzanna was in a rush to go home.

Suzanna took her time in packing her bag, fearing she’d run into Jeein again.

“Woah, Zanna~ Why are you so slow~!” Heeju poked Suzanna’s ribs.

“Uh…I don’t like rushing unnecessarily, I guess..?” Suzanna responded bluntly.

“Haha, it’s okay, I’ll wait for you then~!”

“No, no, it’s okay, you can go first, I don’t mind…”

“You sure? What if Jeein messes with you again?”

“I guess I’ll just ignore her and walk away, then..?”

“Hmm, okay~ But do text me so I can get my revenge on her tomorrow~ Hehehe~! Annyeong, Zanna~!” Heeju waved goodbye to Suzanna and strolled out of the classroom.

After Suzanna was done packing, she pushed in her chair and looked around the classroom.

“Wow, this place sure is a mess…” Suzanna thought to herself as she blew her bangs.

She looked at the clock and decided that she was not in a rush to get home. Being the neat freak that she is, she decided to do a bit of cleaning up.

She made sure that all the chairs were pushed in and then she swept the floor. Finally, she cleaned the board.

Hoya’s POV

I stood outside Suzanna’s classroom.

Eh, is that Suzanna? Why is she cleaning up? Detention, maybe? Nah, she doesn’t look like the type who would get into detention on her first day of school, kekeke~ I decided to , nonetheless^^

“Hey, Suzanna~ What’s this, getting detention on the first day of school? Aigoo, who would have thought that behind that innocent face lies a rebellious girl~!”

Suzanna turned to my direction, completely stunned. Hmm, I guess she wasn’t expecting my sudden presence~

“Oh…annyeong, Hoya sunbae…” Suzanna bowed multiple times.

“Kekeke, are you still gonna take long? I was waiting for you at the gate but you didn’t turn up so I decided to look for you instead…~”

“O-oh, mi an he…jongmal mi an…I seriously forgot about meeting you. I’m really very sorry, Hoya sunbae…” She continued bowing.

“Ah, it’s okay, Suzanna~ I really don’t mind, I was just worried for you… Who knows what could have possibly happened to you?”

Suzanna’s POV

Was Hoya sunbae possibly…worried..?

Worried…for me..?

No, never, Suz. Stop dreaming, you’re such an idiot~! Who would ever fall for you..?

“Oh…kamsahamnida…anyways, let’s go…”

“Ok~!”

We left the classroom and starting walking towards the main gate. Soon enough, we reached the main gate and then left school.

“So…what were you doing, cleaning up the classroom? I honestly don’t think that you’re the kind who would get into trouble…especially not on your first day of school…mind giving me an explanation? Keke~” A curious Hoya sunbae asked me.

“Ah…that…” I was hesitant to tell him.

Well you can’t blame me… What was I supposed to say, oh, I just cannot stand messy places so I decided to clean up the classroom? I also happen to lack a social life and have a lot of useless time on my hands?

Hell no, Suz. No no no no no. That would have been the biggest mistake of your life.

“Oh…the classroom looked like it could have needed a bit of cleaning up so I decided to clean it, since I was the last one to leave…”

“Ah I see…kekeke, I would’ve done the same! Too bad all the seniors here are mostly ‘cool kids’ and I’d be caught dead doing that.”

“Oh…really? Good luck then, I guess..?”

“Haha, thanks, Suzanna~ Where’s our house, by the way?”

“Oh there, just 2 more blocks…”

“Aw, my house is a block away…I guess I’ll see you tomorrow, then.” Hoya sunbae stopped at his doorstep and waved goodbye to me.

“Annyeong, Hoya sunbae~”

“Be safe, oh? I’ll be going in first, bye!” Hoya sunbae waved again before unlocking his door.

I waved back and walked home alone. When I reached my doorstep, I rang the doorbell. That was when I remembered that dad was sure to be at work.

I took out my own keys and unlocked the door. I switched on the living room lights first thing after I entered. I went straight to my room to shower quickly. I got out of the shower and changed into the first thing that I saw in my closet.

 

Hmm…I’m so bored…

What can I do? I’ve finished all my homework during my free period and there’s not much to study, since I know almost everything that was taught today…Ah right~! Dad was talking about a minimart and internet café being a few blocks away, right? Great~ I’ll go to the internet café, hopefully they have Midnight Circus installed in their computers~^^

I left the house and headed to the internet café. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all my readers are silent readers T^T haha it's okay~ (though I'd love comments^^) oh, and I've reached 15 subs~ yay~ I love you guys~ thanks for supporting this fic(':