Let’s Talk...?^^

Gamer Girl (HIATUS)

“Oh, Suzanna, I see you’re done gaming..?^^” Hoya shyly asked Suzanna when he saw her looking for a drink in the refrigerator.

“Eh, how did you know I game? And yeah, I just got kinda hungry so I decided to eat first before heading home~” Suzanna replied and flashed Hoya an adorable eye smile.

 

“Haha, I saw your computer screen. Ah, I see…~” Hoya replied coolly. He was dying to start a conversation with Suzanna. He felt the need to get to know her. But at the same time, what would she think of him? Would she think that he was a creepy stalker or something?

Suzanna was totally oblivious to her surroundings. She ended up taking a packet of banana milk and 3 choco pies. She headed to the counter to pay for her food. Hoya snapped out of his thoughts and ran to the counter to collect Suzanna’s payment.

“That would be $3~” Hoya said politely.

“Here you go~^^” Suzanna took out exactly $3 and handed it to Hoya.

Suzanna’s POV

Woah…his hands are so soft and smooth and…oh~ AISH, SNAP OUT OF IT, SUZ~!!!

“Thank you, here’s your receipt~!” Hoya slightly bowed and held out the receipt to me with both hands.

 “Ah, yes, thank you, thank you…” I nodded furiously and took the receipt from his hands. His beautiful hands…~

NONONO. THEY’RE JUST LIKE ANY OTHER GUYS’ HANDS.

Gosh, I’m such a er for falling for guys so easily. There’s even no sign that he likes me. Wait, which kind of guy in their right mind would fall for me..?

HAHAHA THAT IS SO FUNNY.

The thought of a guy... Yes, a male, a human of the opposite gender, falling for little miss nerd, Suzanna Lim.

Fat hope, Suz. Even if I were to have a romance, it’ll all be pretend, most probably online with MrChoding.

Eh, did I just say MrChoding..?

Haha no. No, Suz, no. you’ve just met him today. Not even face to face, but online~!

I sat down at a table furthest from the counter, desperate to distance myself from Hoya. I really did not want to mess up any more in front of such a cute sunbae who lives near me and is the son of the owner of the internet café that I’m bound to frequent T^T

I took out my hand phone and browsed through my contacts. I stopped and stared at ‘Choding Oppa~^^’.

Should I text him or not? What if he’s in the middle of doing something and he gets annoyed..?

“Hey, Suzanna, let’s talk..?” I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Hoya sunbae.

“Eh..?” My eyes widened in disbelief.

Did Hoya sunbae just say that he wants to talk to me..?

“Since there’s no one left and I don’t have anymore tasks, how about we get to know each other more…you know, like, talk..?^^” He smiled shyly.

Is this for real? Hoya sunbae wanted to talk to…me?

“Err, yeah…sure, I guess…why not?^^” I flashed him a smile.

Ok Suz, you must calm down~ Stay cool~ /yeah I feel so cool, cool~/ Just imagine that he’s another player from Midnight Circus. Yes, that would do. You are LadyHaHa.

It may sound stupid, but I feel way more confident as LadyHaHa. She’s just different from Suzanna Lim…although she’s not real.

Hoya’s POV

“Great~!^^” I smiled at her widely.

“So…how many family members do you have? Are you an only child~?”

“Yeah, I’m an only child…~ Uh…my parents are divorced and I live with my dad for now…” Suzanna seemed as though she was trying to avoid eye contact with me.

“Ah…s-sorry…” I felt so bad for asking her such a sensitive question… Aish I’m so stupid! Why didn’t I know? What if she feels sad now? Way to go, Lee Howon!

“Nah it’s okay. The past is the past, right? Anyways, let’s carry on talking! What are your interests?” Suzanna simply brushed off my apology.

“Oh…I like dancing in my free time! Yeap, it’s my dream to be a great dancer! And my favourite colour is purple. I live with my parents currently…^^ I guess that’s all I could say about myself for now~”

‘Ah I see…well I think it’s kinda cool that you dance! I enjoy writing poetry and photography in my free time…other than gaming^^ Aigoo…I’m such a boring person aren’t I? Oh and my favourite colour would have to be turquoise!”

“No, you’re not boring at all! I think you’re unique, unlike all those other girls who cake their faces with makeup…and I think it’s cool that you play online games! That makes you kinda like, a gamer girl, right? I respect that, it’s pretty cool^^ Plus, it’s very rare for a girl to play games online…and be very open about it so I guess that makes me respect you even more!” I smiled at her reassu

ringly.

“Oh…really? Haha, thanks..!” I saw Suzanna’s cheeks turn red.

“Yes! I mean it~!” I gave her a smile.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for neglecting this fic...T^T I sorta had brainfart for awhile >_< But I'll try to update more now^^ Stay tuned~^^ And yay~! 20 subs^^ thanks lots, guys, it means a lot to me :'D