Fly to Seoul~

Gamer Girl (HIATUS)

"Ready, dear?" Suzanna's dad held out the keys to their new home.

"Ready, dad!" Suzanna exclaimed anxiously. She was dying to see her new house in Korea, her new home.

"Okay then, here goes...~" Suzanna's dad unlocked the door and they stepped into the house.

Suzanna stood rooted to the ground in awe as her eyes scanned the beautiful living room before her.

 

 

"Wow... Daebak!" she thought to herself as she admired her brand new house.

Suzanna's POV

"Honey, I'm leaving for work soon so I'll head upstairs and unpack first, okay?" Dad told me before going upstairs.

“Yeah, okay Dad!”

Woah. I still couldn’t believe that this was actually my house. And to think that life would in Korea, boy was I wrong. This house is way better than my previous flat in Singapore.  It’s so vibrant and lively, totally opposite of my previous home which was colourless and boring. Bleah.

Now the only thing I feared was school. It’s Saturday today, meaning I had only 2 days before I started school. I was so used to my old friends in Singapore, and moving to Korea was the last thing I had expected. But it’s not so bad I guess… Since I’ll have a higher chance of spotting my K-Pop idols on the streets! Hehe! *excited fangirl mode on*

I sat on the white leather sofa and looked at the ornaments that adorned the house. Hmm, not bad. This house is actually quite big considering only dad and I are living here. If only my friends from Singapore were here… They’d come and hang out with me almost every day after school. After Mom and Dad’s divorce, things got pretty messy. I was always alone at home, Dad was always in his office working till the wee hours of the morning. Mom… Well, if I were to go with her, I would be financially unstable now. I bet I wouldn’t even be in school now if I were to live with Mom. Mom told me to live with Dad because she cared about my education. That was always mom’s top priority, education. I guess you could say that she was pretty…uptight? And if I lived with Mom, then I’d still be in Singapore now. Dad’s job is why I’m now in Korea.

“Hon, I’ll get going now. If you’re hungry then go get something from the minimart, it’s a few blocks away. There’s also an internet café somewhere near the minimart if I’m not mistaken, should you feel bored. Oh, and I left your annual allowance on your table in your room. I have to go now, bye hon~!” Dad then left the house hurriedly with his suitcase.

Great~ I’m all alone again T^T /baby I’m so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely~/ Oh well, I guess I’ll go check out my room and unpack now~ I lazily dragged my suitcase up the stairs and went straight to my room. Hmm, I wonder what my room looks like…I turned the doorknob and opened the door to see… /drum roll/

 

 

OMOMOMOMO~! THIS DAY COULDN’T GET ANY BETTER~ This room is absolutely gorgeous!  The red, black and white come together very nicely, if I say so myself. I flopped on my bed to see how soft it was, just like how I would in a hotel. Wow… It’s quite soft… Hmm I’m sure I’ll fall asleep very quickly at night~

“Ahh~ This is the life I’ve always wanted~” I thought to myself while staring blankly at the ceiling.

Wait. I take that back. This is not exactly the life I’ve wanted. I miss my friends. I miss Mom, too. Most of all, I miss Singapore. Yes, I don’t deny that this house is gorgeous and I couldn’t ask for more, but… What’s the use of such a beautiful house if you have no one to share it with? T^T I’m absolutely petrified to go to school next Monday, I doubt I’ll be able to make any friends. Oh~ How I wish I wasn’t the socially awkward nerd I am. To be honest, I wasn’t exactly a nerd back in Singapore, just the smarter one amongst my friends. They called me a nerd just because I am a big fan of the MMORPG ‘Midnight Circus’.

‘Midnight Circus’ is a Mass Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game where you could do almost anything. In one world, you could have a dance-off with other players from all over the world. In another, you could (more like have to) slay monsters to stay alive. I loved ‘Midnight Circus’ because no one would judge me^^ That’s what I love about ‘Midnight Circus’. The other players I meet are all very friendly and always welcome me with open arms. In fact, I’m actually quite popular online. My character has a very high level and you could say I am the queenka of ‘Midnight Circus’...

I started to unpack by organizing my clothes in my wardrobe then arranging the books neatly on my bookshelf. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay~ So now we know more about Suzanna~ Stay tuned beause I'll be introducing Hoya in the next chapter^^