Shy Girl

Gamer Girl (HIATUS)

 

“Aw man, I just remembered that I’m supposed to go meet Ms Choi to ask her something! Oh well, I guess that means I’ll have to leave you guys to get to know each other alone! Sorry Zanna, sorry Yeollie oppa~! I better get going now~ Bye!” Heeju lied and instead went to sort things out with her queenka gang. Instead of meeting Ms Choi, Heeju met up with her fellow queenkas and talked to them about wanting to quit their clique.

Sungyeol’s POV

“So, tell me more about yourself~!” I was hoping that we could be friends.

“Uh…I  just moved from Singapore two days ago…” She said, extremely shyly.

“Hmm, are you sure that’s all I need to know? Kekeke, tell you what, I’ll introduce myself first if that helps, okay~?” I tried my best to lighten up the mood.

“O..kay…” She nodded very slightly.

“I am Lee Sungyeol~ One of the kingkas of the school and also the cousin of the queenka Heeju, also known as your ridiculously short desk mate, kekeke! I don’t like hanging out with the other kingkas because the can get quite boring sometimes…I just hang out with whoever I want to actually~! People call me choding because, well, I act like one! But I have to say that I am a pretty handsome guy for a choding, right? Kekeke~” I chuckled.

“Ah…okay…” Suzanna just continued nodding and looked at the floor.

“Yah~ You didn’t answer my question! Am I handsome or not~? And don’t you know that it’s rude to avoid eye contact? And why would you avoid the eyes of the ever so handsome Lee Sungyeol?” I pouted at her.

 

“Uh…mi an he…uh…I guess so…” Suzanna was flustered and she looked really remorseful.

Geez~ I was only joking. Why is this girl so polite and shy? More importantly…why do I find it cute?

Suzanna’s POV

“Kekeke~ Gwaenchana! I was just joking~ Relax^^ So, why did you move to Korea?” He asked with a grin.

“My dad’s job…required us to move here…yeah…^^”

“Ah I see, I see~ Aigoo! Five minutes till the end of lunch! We should get going now if we don’t wanna be late~ How bout I walk you back to class, Suzanna~?” Sungyeol sunbae offered.

“Oh…jinjja? Oh…kamsahamnida…~” I bowed slightly to him.

“Hey, hey, hey~ Drop the formalities, would you? I don’t like feeling old~! Kekeke, call me oppa, would you?”

I remained silent and bit my lip.

Ah, why does this always happen to me. Are all Korean guys this open? And the fact that he’s the kingka of the school didn’t really help…

“It’s okay, Suzanna, I was just joking! Why would you call me oppa when we just met? Kekeke, you’re so gullible it’s cute!” He ruffled my hair before standing up.

“Anyways, let’s get going now~! Kajja~” He pulled me up and we headed to the hallways.

This is weird…people were staring at me…Like, really, a hell lot of people were staring…It was getting kinda scary so I looked at the floor the whole way till we reached my classroom.

“Er thanks sunbae~! See you round soon!” I immediately dashed into class, dying to avoid stares from people.

“Hey, nerd girl.” I felt someone grab my arm right after I sat down.

“Stay away from Sungyeol oppa. You’ve been here for just a day and you’re already trying to steal people’s boyfriends? Tsk, you’re so shameless. You better stay away from him, oh. I’m warning you.” The girl shot me a death glare. Her awkward posse of two other y-looking people simply looked on, nodding annoyingly in-sync.

“Yah, yah, yah. This is school, go somewhere else if you wanna date. And since when did liking someone equate to him being your boyfriend? Sungyeol oppa isn’t the kind to fall for idiots like you, so dream on.” Heeju snapped at the girl.

“Eh...I never wanted to talk to either of you guys anyway..! B-bye!” The y girl stuttered and left with her posse.

“Heeju..? You were there?” I was surprised by her sudden appearance.

“Yeah, I was just entering class when I saw  Jeein walking to your table so I used my mystical ninja skills and discreetly tailed her…~ I knew that she was bound to find trouble with you, that girl is absolutely mad about my cousin…it’s…disgusting. She used to be jealous of me, that was until she found out that Yeollie oppa is actually my cousin…Hehehe! She’s an idiot, so just ignore her if she tries to mess with you~! Or you can just text me! Here~” Heeju took my arm and wrote her number on it.

“Oh…thanks so much Heeju^^” I smiled at her.

“No prob, Zanna~! Aw damn it, Mr Kim is in school today! I guess that means more boring biology lessons…Aish…” Heeju sighed and got into her seat.

“Good afternoon class…~” An old male teacher greeted us monotonously upon entering the classroom. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I took so long to update, I was completing my friend's oneshot^^ btw, idk if you guys think that each chapter is too short, but i'm trying to make each chapter around 700-800 (or more) words(: that's okay, right?^^ anyways, stay tuned~