All About Money to You

The Ties Between Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun-Ae's POV

I open my eyes to a white fan ceiling.

Where the heck am I? Who am I? Uggggghhhh... my head hurts so ing much... I feel like dying right now...

I lift my head up, trying to ignore the pain that shoots in, and look around. On my right, there is a table with a cup of water left untouched next to a clock that reads 8:50, and to my left there are multiple machines connected to me. From what I can see, my left arm is in a cast and there are bruises on my right, and I can kinda feel some cloth, probably more bandages, on my head. On the farthest wall from my bed there is a boy, curled up on a couch, sleeping.

He's pretty cute. Why's he here though?

"H-hello?" I whisper. Nothing happens.

God... my throat is so dry...

"Hello?" I say a little bit louder, and this wakes up the boy from the couch. I watch him rub his eyes and sit up, yawning. Afterwards, he looks around and then spots me staring at him, I guess, and in an instant, he's next to me.

"Hyun-Ae! You're awake! Do you remember anything?!? Oh my ing God... Please tell me you at least remember something from last night."

"Ummm...no. Sorry...Is my name Hyun-Ae?"

I see a look of surprise on his face before he quickly masks it "Yes...I'll just go get a doctor, wait here." The boy demands, but looking quite unsure of how to get a doctor. I hear him murmur to himself, "God dammit... Jihyun and the guys are probably waitng for me at school and her Sehun dude.."

Sehun...sounds familiar... I don't remember his name, but I certainly know the name...

"I've got it! Hyun-Ae, I'll be right back!" And with that he runs out of the room.

"Guess I'll just stay here then..."

Xiumin POV

I just need to find Sehun, then he can deal with her.

Second period has already started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter