Bubble Shop Dreams

The Ties Between Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sehun's POV

 

It’s crazy how time flies by so fast. One minute, Hyun-Ae and I are like baes. And the next, she’s like a total stranger that acts just like the old Hyun-Ae.

 

I hid the fact that Hyun-Ae was going to be living with me from my parents. I didn’t want them to refuse, so I just hid her in my room. We were basically roommates, but more like lovers?

 

She slept in my bed with me. She shared the bathroom with me. She shared my whole room with me. Well, our room now.

 

But then…my parents put the puzzle pieces together and confronted me.

 

I guess it wasn’t too hard. Food disappearing faster. Toilet paper going missing. Me avoiding them. Blocking my room from them. Me probably sounding like I was talking to myself?

 

They were mad as at first. Well, I can understand. Which parent wouldn’t be if their own son started hiding a girl his age in his own room? But after explaining the whole situation with Hyun-Ae and convincing them to let her stay, they stopped resisting. They said she could stay for as long as she wanted.

 

Yup, my parents are cool like that.

 

Ever since the confrontation with my parents, I’ve been preparing Hyun-Ae to go back to our dreaded high school. My parents told me she had to go to school at the very least. Unlike the dreadfulness that I felt about Hyun-Ae going to school, she was utterly excited. We went school shopping (again) to buy her new supplies: a new backpack, books, pencils, etcetera.

 

She’s like the person I’ve always wanted the old Hyun-Ae to act, but at the same time, not. Even I can tell that she’s totally head over heels in love with me. Don't get me wrong, I like it a lot. Wait no, I love it.

 

She’s been fawning over me and now it’s a problem for me to even try to stop thinking about her. It already affects my school, and I can barely focus at home.

 

Whenever she sleeps on the bed with me, I literally have to fight the urge to snuggle up next to her and hold her close. Although in the morning, I mysteriously wake up to find her snuggling into my back.

 

~

 

Today is the first day back to school for Hyun-Ae and she is literally pumped.

 

She woke up at 6:30 AM on the dot to get ready. She took a long shower, did her hair, put on some make-up (ahem, that I bought, may I add), changed into some new clothes, etcetera. All the things that girls do to get ready in the morning. I’m not too sure, I fell back asleep at one point. When it was 7:50, she was ready to go and so was I.

 

We walked to my family's bubble tea shop and ordered the usual, well, I order my usua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter