Sehun to The Rescue

The Ties Between Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun-Ae's POV

It been four months since I was discharged from the hospital. Many things have happened since...

Sehun's POV

Once I got the information I needed from that rich brat Xiumin, I booked it. I ran as fast as I could out of the school, shoving past other students and ignoring the teachers yells. As I reached the nearest busy street, I managed to flag down a taxi and hurriedly said the name of the hospital.

The car was musty and had the distinct smell of old people that was masked with the mist of febreeze. I sat and watched the city fly by the window, trying to think of all the possibilities of what could have happened to Hyun-Ae. The taxi driver must have sensed my urgency because he gunned the car on the highway, swerving between lanes and cars. 

Did she get mugged while doing another one of her late night jobs? God damn it, I didn’t even check to see if she was school today. , I hate that we have no morning classes together! 

, maybe her mother did something again? Or don’t tell me…suicide? And how in the hell did that er Xiumin even find her in the first place? For all I know, he probably lives in the “rich and gaudy” side of the city. 

We arrived at the hospital about twenty five minutes later, and before the car could fully even stop, I was already out door. I left the money on the backseat, so it should take care of it. 

I didn’t even wait for the receptionist’s questions and most likely a “Hi, how may I help you today?” Instead, I headed straight for the elevators. 

Once I got onto the A floor, I made a beeline for room 74. Unluckily, it was one of the farthest rooms in the hall. Without a moment to waste, I yanked the door open. What I saw before me was way worse than any fear I could ever imagine…

Hyun-Ae's POV

It was weird, being alone in the hospital bed staring at nothing but white. I was waiting for the one y boy to come back and tell me what the hell was going on. I had so many questions, like who I was, who he was, what was going on, and why I was in the hospital. Ugh, just thinking is giving me a headache. 

I snapped out of my thoughts the moment I heard the door handle twist, and in came a different boy. Not the one who was sleeping on the couch earlier...but this new g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter