Little Mishaps with a Flower Boy

The Ties Between Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun-Ae's POV

The bus is somewhat crowded, but I love the feeling that my final destination is going to be the high school: the place where Sehun leaves off to on weekday mornings and doesnt return till after 4-5 pm. The place where I'll learn new things and meet new people.

With the bus getting more and more crowded with each coming stop, I'm pushed closer and closer to Sehun - so close I'm practically stealing heat from his arm. 

God this is a dream come true...

When the bus pulls to the curb in front of a gated/fenced off area with a refined building plopped in the middle and students milling about, Sehun urges me to get up by nudging on my arm with his. I, in return, abrubtly get up, startled from my daydream of school and how delicious Sehun's arms would be, and accidentally bump into the person standing there while also managing to make him drop all of his contents that, until I'd gotten up, were safely tucked into his hand.

"I am so sorry!"  I say as I lean forward and help to pick up his things while he scrambles to collect all of it before the people behind him get really pissed.

I hand him his things and notice his walnut sized eyes along with his full lips...

"Thanks." he murmurs, then transfers all of his stuff to one arm and reaches out with the other free one, "I'm Kyungsoo, my mom calls me D.O. so you can call me D.O... I really appreciate the help."

"Yea, no problem!" I reply cheerfully - trying to hide my chickles at the nervous intro given from DO - as I turn forward due to the force of Sehun tugging the edge of my shirt and head off the bus.

I feel scared and excited as I stare at the winding trail from the gate to the entrance of the school

 

~~~

 

A student scrambled past me, running to the entrance of the school as I found the urge to hug Sehun.

The two of us walk up the winding pathway to the front and as we're about to reach the door, I spot the guy from the Bubble Tea Shop stare at us.

"What the is his problem?" Sehun murmurs under his breath, probably to himself but unluckily for him, I hear it as we push past everyone else to get to the main office.

"Who is this young lady here?" The front desk lady questions upon seeing the two of us walk in.

"Her name is Hyun-Ae, she's one of the students who has been absent from school for quite some time. She was in an accident a couple months ago and has recently been authorized to go to back to school," Sehun replies.

"Ah here, I found her file," The secretary says, clicking ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter