The Name (Hiro)

Yuki

"My name is Hiroki Matsuo," I said, to a very disinterested bunch of Physics classmates. I was rudely awakened from my little nap by the Physics teacher by banging the thick physics textbook on my desk. I had fallen asleep listening to the new students introduce themselves. 
The girl from the bus was there, and she was the only girl in the class. She was rolling her eyes at everyone who looked at her. Jesus, she reeks of unpleasantness. 
During recess, Ryuu taught me a weird and long fist bumping move that I knew I would never remember or even try, god forbid. I mean, how uncool. He had made some new mates from his Business class and introduced them to me; Fumio and Hachiro, a pair of annoyingly chatty boys. Jesus, they make me sound so pessimistic. I resisted the urge to get my earphones out just to look polite. 
The guys joined us for lunch. We were sat at the table in the far corner. Fumio and Hachiro were saying hi to everybody they knew as they walked past our table. How uncool. I looked at my lunch. Forks. I stood up and went to the counter, grabbed a fork and some pepper sachets. I was turning around when I bumped into somebody. 
"I'm sorry. Sorry", I repeated. It was a girl. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes. It was the girl. Her lunch was on the floor and her drink was splashed on the floor. 
"What the -" she rolled her eyes and closed it. I didn't know what to do. I looked around. Everybody in the queue and around was looking at me. Jesus, did I have to get into a mess on the first day of school? I knelt down, still not a clue what to do.
"What are you going to do? You can't just pick up my food," she said. 
"Sorry," I said again. 
"That helped a lot, thanks", she said. 
"I'll buy you lunch," I said to her. 
She had put her lunch into the box and used some tissues to wipe the floor. 
"Thanks. But no thanks," she said, walking to the bin. She threw her lunch away and stormed out of the cafeteria. 
Fumio, Hachiro and Ryuu were looking at me when I returned to our table. 
"What?" I asked them. 
"Do you know who she is?" Hachiro asked. 
"Am I supposed to?" I said sarcastically.
"No, that was a rhetorical question," he said. I didn't know that that was a start of a big story then. "She's the girl. She's the most scary girl from my old school. She doesn't really have any friends. A loner. Boys from my school used to put a bet on dating her. No one really succeeded." 
He looked at me like I was supposed to gasp or something for dramatic effect. 
"Uh, ok. That's..... useful information," I said. 
"Her name is Yuki. Yuki Miyazaki," he stage-whispered.

On my way home, the girl was in the bus again. She threw me a distasteful look. 

I wasn't really the kind of guy who asks girl for their names and numbers, but that night, however, I remembered the girl's name. Yuki Miyazaki. I mean, even her surname. Jesus, what's happening to me.