"When moments are replayed"

"The Last Goodbye Leads To The Next Hello"

 

His face looked startled.
Hie eyes, looked as if he was staring beyond his brother's hand in front of him. 
 
"Jeongmin?" Hyunseong asks.
 
My sister and I were extremely anxious as to what he was going to say. 
Suddenly his face looked disinterested. 
 
"Whatever." Jeongmin gets up and walks upstairs.
Everyone was surprised by his answer.
 
"What?" I suddenly shouted.
 
Now the attention is drawn upon me.
"This is the best part of moving out. Not having to live with this thing." He smirks and goes upstairs.
 
'Excuse you!'
 
I couldn't help but want to punch him.
He is the bane of my existence!
 
"Whatever! I'm glad too! I can't wait for you to get out of here! I hope I never have to see you anywhere else besides school!" 
I turned around and stormed my way into the kitchen.
 
"Thank God I'm leaving." Jeongmin says under his breath while making his way up the stairs.
 
"Oh my." My sister says.
"Well, the good thing is, they won't live under the same roof anymore." Hyunseong added.
"But baby. I really don't mind. Are you sure you're okay? Jeongmin isn't a burden at all! It's Layla, she always tends to lose her cool."
Hyunseong just smiles and kisses her. 
"I'm fine, and it's okay. I think its better and healthier if they don't live together anymore."
 
"If you say so.." She sighs.
"Tell him to get his things ready and packed, and to drive home when he's ready."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
'To think, I was actually sad he's leaving! Oh please! Get it together Layla, It's Jeongmin, he is the enemy!'
 
I wanted to punch something, anything!
Anything that reminded me of Jeongmin, I wanted to kill, destroy, eliminate, erase.
 
But I guess I can't do those things to my mind.
The memories and moments with him replayed in my head.
 
I just shook my head and sighed.
 
I had no motive, nor intention to do anything.
 
I wanted my mind to go blank.
I wanted to forget.
 
I wanted time to fast forward.
 
So Jeongmin can leave, and we won't have to argue anymore....
 
I don't like to argue. In the beginning I hope we would become friends. Suddenly, he moves in, and all we managed to do was grown to hate each other.
 
Maybe in the long run, we could become nicer to each other?
 
What am I saying! Like that could ever happen! He's more stubborn than I am!
Ugh!!!
 
I planted my forehead on the table and mumbled incomprehensible words.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"That stupid girl! Whatever! I can't wait to get up out of here so I don't have to see her stupid face!" 
He violently snatched his clothes from his hanger and put them into a suitcase. Not even bothering to properly fold them.
Suddenly he stopped.
 
Something from his jacket's pocket fell. It was a marker.
 
He picked it up and wondered why in the world it was doing there. 
Finally, he remembers.
 
He used it to write a little something for a certain someone, down stairs, in the kitchen.
 
He turned red for a little bit.
"Was I high or what?" He threw the marker at the wall, which ricochet, and landed on the bed.
 
Thus, leading his mind to play previous moments of what happened on there.
How that certain someone was trying to strangle him on there, and how his noona walked in, misunderstanding.
 
He couldn't contain his small smile from appearing. The sight of his noona's expression, and Layla's expression filled him with laughter.
 
Seeing Layla in trouble amused him, pranking her, teasing her, trying his best to bother her in every way possible gave Jeongmin a happy day. 
 
After chuckling a bit, he managed to calm himself.
 
Embarrassed at the replays of Layla getting in bad situations and so on, he shook his head.
 
"I'm definitively not going to miss her." He says, and continues to pack.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Geez, those two are blind." My unnie says.
"Well, in their case, their minds say hate, while on the other hand...their heart says they
 
care."
 
My unnie pouts. 
"Well they just need to hurry up and confess already! It's like a drama, and they're the otp I ship! I've been waiting since forever!"
She starts to 'pretend sob.'
 
"Aigoo..." Hyunseong says, as he chuckles while comforting her.
 
 
Whatever it was, everyone was deeply sad.
Two out of the four were devastated deep down.