"AH! NEVER!"

"The Last Goodbye Leads To The Next Hello"
Another day. Monday morning.
 
I was having a nice dream. I dreamt of my prince charming carrying me to the castle we lived in.
I was smiling as I was dreaming. I was hugging my pillow. But my pillow was rough.
 
I was cold, so I tried to reach out blindly for my blanket.
 
Until I heard a voice say.
"Um... that's not a blanket you're touching."
 
I immediately woke up. I dared to look at where my hand was.
 
As soon as I realized that the pillow that I thought was a pillow was actually Jeongmin, I screamed my head off and kicked him off the bed.
 
"OWCH!! What the hell was that for!" He yelled.
 
"What the hell are you doing in my bed you ert!" I suddenly covered myself with my blanket.
For no reason what-so-ever.
 
"EXCUSE YOU. Who do you think you're calling a ert! Do you not know what you were touching just now!"
 
My face turned red. Literally. The tips of my ears were hot and red.
"YAH! Get out!!" Suddenly I stopped yelling. My head started to hurt. "Owch!" 
I put my hand to the side of my head. 
 
He smirked.
"Seems like you're experiencing your first hangover."
 
Then out of nowhere, we hear another scream. Not from me. But from my sister.
"AH! What the hell is going on here!" She was about to yell even more until she took one good look at me.
 
"Ah" I whined. I fell to the ground, cupping the sides of my head. It felt as if my brain was going to explode.
I love my sister, but her voice is not the voice you want to hear during a hangover.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"WHAT!" My sister yells.
"UNNIE!" I groaned.
 
She rolls her eyes.
I was laying on the couch. 
Today I was staying home. I really was in no condition of going to school.
Plus a part of my face was still blue.
 
My unnie was going to make me go to school, until Jeongmin stepped in and convinced my sister to let me stay home.
I have no idea. But whenever he is nice, I feel as if there is a diabolical plan behind it. 
 
Even-so, I wasn't going to complain.
My head was hurting so much.
 
My unnie and Jeongmin were in the kitchen.
 
"So, is she, you know, still a ?" My unnie whispers.
Jeongmin just nods as he takes a sip of his juice.
 
"She still has her v-card. No worries noona. Plus, I'm pretty sure Jin's face will needs some time to recover too." Jeongmin just smiled to himself. As if he was proud of himself.
My unnie chuckled. 
 
"Jeongmin, this is surprising. You are starting to be nice to my sister." She smirked in his direction.
He turned away as he started to blush a little.
"N-no! I'm only doing it because you asked me too. If it was on my own will, I wouldn't hav--"
"Face it! You like my sister don't you!" 
"I do no-- You know what! I got to get to school, bye noona!" He just dashes for the door, slamming it on his way out.
 
"Ah!" I yelped when the sound waves from the slam came rushing into my ears. 
I started to drink the glass of water that was placed on the living room table.
 
"Oh it up Layla! It's your fault missy!" She started to make her way to me.
She sat down on the single seat couch.
Her only response then was a glare.
 
"I can't believe you drank alcohol! Do you not realize, you are a M-I-N-O-R! A minor!" She shook her head afterwards.
 
"But, unnie! I had no idea it was alcohol!"
"Well, how did you not notice!"
"Well, the drink did taste a little weird."
"You can be so naive at times. Oh wait, YOU ARE! Layla, you're so lucky Jeongmin was there."
 
I started to pause. 
I tried thinking back of what happened last night.
"I don't remember Jeongmin being there." 
 
"What! Aish. It's fine. Jeongmin told me everything. Anyways, since you're going to be staying home. . . " Her expression changed. The look on her face looked so devilish. "Once you have recovered
from your hangover. You are going to clean this house by the time I get back. That will be your punishment for drinking alcohol."
 
"But-!"
"No buts! You are also missing a day of school! So you better be prepared to get your make-up work tomorrow! Now, I will see you later."
She got up and patted me on the head and left.
 
My head was still pounding.
the door opened up again and my sister yells.
 
"BYE LAYLA! LOVE YOU!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.
When she closed the door, I could hear her laugh at herself.
 
I felt as if my brain was being pounded by a drum player. 
Over and over again, my brain was throbbing.
 
I was groaning all over the place. I kept drinking water. 
I then laid on the couch and tried to calm down and relax my mind.
 
But then I thought about my friends and wondered what they were going to do today.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Meanwhile at school.
 
"She's crazy! I would never like a girl like Layla!" Jeongmin thought to himself.
He was roaming through the hallways like a mad man. All frantic and such.
 
"Jeongmin!" A voice called from behind him.
 
He turned around to find my friends.
 
"Where's Layla!" Elaine whispers loudly to his ear.
He slightly leaned down to reply in Elaine's ear.
"She has a hangover."
 
Elaine repeated his words to the others.
They just shook their heads.
 
"Man, she is something." Kwangmin commented.
"Mhmm." Jenny agreed.
"Hey, I'm pretty sure she didn't know." Elaine added.
"Yeah, that's why you shouldn't drink any drinks at parties. People can always spike them." Youngmin advised.
"Then why didn't you stop her!" Jeongmin yelled.
 
All eyes turn toward him.
"Um..." Jeongmin says nervously.
 
They all then look at each other with smirks.
"Do my eyes deceive me? Does the popular guy actually care about some average girl?" Anita sneered.
 
"AH! NEVER!" Jeongmin starts to run away.
 
"What an idiot." Minwoo says.
"No, Minwoo. What a blind idiot." Anita replies.
"Ah, he just won't admit it." Elaine sighs. 
 
"He totally likes her." Elaine started to shake her head.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
When I woke up. My head wasn't pounding. I looked up at the clock, and I only had 3 hours until everyone came back home.
"Bark bark!" Kimchi jumped on the couch I was on.
"Hi Kimchi!" I started to scratch his head.
He then gave me this look.
"What's wrong Kimchi?"
He started to sweep his tail on the couch. 
"What?" I tilted my head to the side.
He then pointed his nose to me, and then swept his tail on the couch once more.
I think he was telling me to clean.
 
"Oh! I see. Kimchi, don't worry. I will clean the house. Right after I eat." I smirked and quickly went to the kitchen.
Kimchi just barked as he followed me.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
It was lunchtime. 
Minwoo and Anita were the first one at the big tree. They were happily eating their lunch.
Jenny and Kwangmin were the second ones to arrive.
 
Elaine and Youngmin shortly followed after.
"Guys, I think you all should drop the Hee Young plan." Youngmin said suddenly.
"Why!" Jenny shouted.
"Because, I think it's lame and stupid. We are in high school. Not pre-school." He then took a bite out of his food.
"Well, karma isn't doing it's job so might as well---"
 
"ANITA!!" A voice called out suddenly.
 
All eyes addressed to the figure standing before them.
 
"Ben?" They all said at once.