"I Like You"

"The Last Goodbye Leads To The Next Hello"

 

Author:AngelWu
 
Parrings:
-Layla+Jeongmin
-Catherine+Hyunseong
-Elaine+Youngmin
-Jenny+Kwangmin
-Anita+Minwoo
 
Genre:Comedy,Romance,Drama
 
(First time doing this type of story!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Ben!?" Youngmin and Elaine call out.
Ben quickly turned around.
"AHH!" The sobbing figure screamed.
 
"Whats wrong? What are you doing here?" Elaine asked, walking through the bush to get to him.
"It's...Anita..." He said with his head looking at the ground.
"What about her?" Elaine and Youngmin asked at the same time.
 
.....
 
"Well.............."
Ben began to explain,
 
========================================================================
 
"YAHHH!! Where is it?"  Kwangmin yelled as he looked throughout the classroom.
He looked under the desks more than 5 times.
 
"I swear..i thought i left it...here on the---" Kwangmin was cut off by Jenny. 
 
"Kwangmin.....come on it's getting late....i'll buy you a ne---" 
"NO! This is my favorite pikachu jacket!" Kwangmin yelled. 
Jenny huffed in annoyance as she crossed her arms.
As Kwangmin bended down searching high and low throughout the classroom...
 
Jenny notices Kwangmin's backpack had a small opening..
 
"Kwangmin, hold still." Jenny said.
Kwangmin did as he was told. 
She walked up behind him and opened his backpack and pulled out the yellow jacket,
As Jenny threw the jacket at Kwangmin...........Kwangmin hugged the jacket as if it was something he could not live without it.
"YAH!! We ran back here for NOTHING! It was in your backpack the WHOLE TIME!!! You owe me!!!" Jenny said as she punched him on the shoulder.
Kwangmin rubbed his shoulder and gave her a hug. 
"Neh, i owe you alot. Sorry for dragging you along....we can go now..." He gave her a sorry smile and hugged her. 
 
=======================================================================
 
"Jin?" I repeated as i looked at him.
"Yep, that's my name." He sneered.
As he turned around and bagan to trail off.
The clouds were moving in, the sky was gray.
 
'DAMMIT! Stupid weather!'
 
As i stepped off the school's property i felt a drip of water fall on my face.
"Yah!" i yelped. 
 
Jin out stretched his hand to feel the rain drops fall into his palms.
He had a poker face on but then began to take off his hoodie.
"What are you---" But then he THREW his hoodie at my face.....RIGHT in the middle of my sentence?! 
 
"Here, give it back to me tomorrow." He said and began to walk off.
"But Why are you---"
"Because, you're a girl, and you'll get sick, and because............"
 
I eyes widen.......
Because before he took off ..."finally" ..it looked as if he mouthed the words
"I like you."
 
========================================================================
 
"Ben....calm down............" Elaine said.
"I love her tho! I've loved her since i met her!" He sobbed even more.
As Elaine tried to comfort him, Youngmin felt the rain drops falling.
Youngmin quickly grabbed Elaine and said "Sorry Ben got to go, it's gonna rain man, better get out of here!"
 
And so, Youngmin and Elaine left Ben.........................who still sat there......getting bits of rain drops that fell more and more each second. 
 
========================================================================
 
"Yah... i have to get going...it looks like it's gonna rain..." Catherine stated. 
"Okay....be careful! Call me when you get home so i know that you're safe okay!?" Hyunseong hugged her tightly.
"Don't worry i will. I'm a big girl now, i can take care of myself" She smiled.
 
As she was about to leave, Hyuseong shouted.
"I love you!" with a bright smile on his face. 
 
She said it back to him as well, and left. 
========================================================================
 
As Catherine opened up the door. Jeongmin was eating at the table in the kitchen.
"Jeongmin?..........Where's Layla?" she asked.
Jeongmin shurgged in reply and continued eating. 
 
Catherine took out her phone and began calling Layla.