Book Release Announcement + Final Note

Pink Prodigy

To everyone who has read up until now, and who were waiting so long for the end, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I remember reading your comments from day one. I was just writing because I loved jicheol, and because it made the time pass faster. I don’t know when it shifted, but the story began to have a message, and it became sort of an outlet for me.

 

Personally, the themes in the story are very real. There are parts in Pink Prodigy that are completely from my own thoughts and mind. However, because of that I was able to create characters that were raw, and to me, very human. I don’t mean to sound like I did a fantastic job, because I know there are too many faults to count. But because of the inspiration from Seventeen, this story became familiar. You guys told me how these characters resonated with you, and that’s when I began to think that maybe this story I began for fun could mean more.

 

Two years ago, when I was bored during the summer I didn’t know I would be sitting here reading all this support from people who were telling me that they seen this story in themselves. That was so wonderful to me, because I felt like I was experiencing everything differently then. You guys alone we’re my fuel. Every single person who read this, whether you commented or didn’t. Whether you subscribed, or just checked in once in awhile. No matter who you are or what kind of reader you were, you were still a part of this.

 

Pink Prodigy tired me out, I’ll admit it. It was almost painful to read some of these chapters over because stories from earlier times would come pouring out. But I didn’t care much anymore because I knew there was an end. To every single person who read Pink Prodigy, and are going through similar things as these characters, I hope you can manage to pull something from this. If anything, I hope you know that there is an end. And an end can mean many things. It can even mean a beginning. I love you all dearly, and I’ll continue to write and improve.

 

If you have some time please consider reading this next part. If not I completely understand and I thank you anyway for reading until the end.

 

____

 

Pink Prodigy is now published!

 

I’ve spent several long months altering the story and editing it to be suitable for publication. :) I know this may seem very out of the blue, but I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about it and discussing it with close friends of mine.

 

The book has 436 pages, with artwork in every single chapter by Lala Red (she designed the cover and all illustrations)! She’s an amazing artist and was the one who created the video trailer. You can find her here: http://twitter.com/lalaluvsdinos or here: http://instagram.com/lalaluvsdinos.

 

I’ve done my very best to ensure that the heart of the story remains the same. However, the names of most characters are changed, and the names of establishments and such were altered as well. Other than that, the story is more accurate and the grammar has been improved greatly. (The book was entirely edited/improved over several months. Improvements include: artwork, scene details, grammar, length, structure, and accuracy.)

 

Below I’ll include pictures of what the book looks like and a few links to where you can get one (if you’d like). If you have any questions at all about the book, please send me a message and I’ll respond as soon as I can :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

Purchase Here: 

Amazon Link: CLICK HERE

Canada: CLICK HERE

UK: CLICK HERE

France: CLICK HERE

Spain: CLICK HERE

Italy: CLICK HERE

Germany: CLICK HERE

Book Depository (Free Delivery Worldwide): CLICK HERE

If you are having trouble ordering from these links, please contact me directly. :)

 

~

If you choose to buy the book, please come back and tell me how you liked it. I’ll be so happy to hear what you thought about it!

 

____

 

That’s all I have to say. This is the end, and I thank you all immensely for holding on. I’d love to read your comments and last thoughts too. Please tell me everything you thought about the story and I’ll read through them all carefully! Thank you once again, I can’t say it enough. Thank you for these two years!