Thanks God

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : sequel from 'First Love'

 

Amber POV

 

Me and Soojung live in the same apartment. Yes, we live at apartement, oh I mean cheap apartment. It just have one bedroom. So we should share our room, and the bed too. We arrived here at 7AM, set the roomand now 7PM but we're not finished yet. Soojung has a lot of stuff.

"Am, can I take a rest ? Ah...my migraine"

"Go sleep, Soojung-ah. It's okay" I her hair

 

I think she's really sick, so left me and laying her body to the sofa and sleep. I continued my job as a her servant. FYI I'll do everything for her. Everything, yes. By the way, what's this ? A photo album ?

"Gosh, Soojung was so cute..kkk. Oh, this is her Unnie ? Hmm"  I mumbled to myself

Finally I finished with stuff. Ahh~~ So now I can sleep. But, before go sleep I'll check Soojung. I turned off her iPod, took off the earphone and facing the princess sleep peacefully. I bet she's exhausted. She's so cute when she sleep. Gosh, why I'm so crazy with this girl. But I think she's not a gay, so I won't tell anything, yeah..I won't. It just brake our relationship as a bestfriend. You know that I have no friend, I just have Soojung in my entire life.

"I love you" I whispered as her cheek, softly.

Then I carried her, laid her to the bed. It's OK, I'll sleep in front of TV tonight.

"Goodnight" I whispered again.

 

I left Soojung and go sleep at TV room.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Am, you sleep here ?" just opened my eyes, she kneed and facing me

"Ah, yeah. Sorry Jung, I didn't wanna broke your sleep."

"Don't act like I'm a stranger, Am. You let me frozen lastnight. Go sleep with me this night."

 

Deugeun Deugeun

, Am. You stupid. You must protect her. But..her said make me blushing anyway. I WILL !

"Hm..yea..sorry, Jung. I...I will sleep with you this night" I bet my face is red.

 

"You should eat, Am. It's 10AM." She left me to the kitchen, good then she wasn't notice my tomato cheeks.

"Ah, yeah. By the way, you ok now ?"

"I'm okay, Am." she served a milk and toast bread

"Good to hear that."

 

"Go eat." she sat front of me, facing me like that make me...agh. Stop it please.

"Soojung-ah"

"Oh ?" she raised her brow, damn why I have to live with this cutie pie

"Nothing.."

"Ya!! Stupid"

 

This morning she set her hair to a ponytail, my favorite ever. She wear a white blouse, showed her black bra strap. God, I gulped. No, Amber you shouldn't.

"Am.."

"Oh ?"

"Cute"

I choked. is she sick or what ?

"Cutie pie" she chuckled

"Ya, that's not funny"

 

Yes, that's not funny.

 

 

That gave me have a heart attack.

"Soojung-ah, have you ever loved a guy ?"

"I'm not interested with love" then she sipped her tea, so cold.

"So, you never in love before ?" She shooked her head, "Ah..okay"

"And you ?"

"I'm a gay, so I never loved a guy. Hehe.."

 

She didn't react for my answer. Hmm, she doesn't like a gay ? God. Save me.

 

 

"Soojung-ah ?"

"Yes ?"

"You okay with dat ?"

"Hmm, no. Sorry Am, I have to go out now"

 

She left me and I hold her wrist. "Don't go out w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter