Secret (Part1)

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's diary

Hi guys, I wanna tell you a bit of my real life here..will you hear me ? Of course, you should! C'mon, you guys are my best listener ever. LOL. Well, this multishot is a piece of my mind. Honestly, there's nothing beautiful than daydreaming in my life, lol I'm really tired with reality~ can you guys teach me how to control expectation to the other people, please teach me if you can~~~~~ I know you're master in love and feels huh. LOL.

I'm tired for being a good people, so should I turn to be a bad one ?!  LOL, ignore me. Just enjoy this story. Thankyou for listen to me, you guys really priceless!

 

 

This afternoon Amber doesn't have class, so she just laying on bed with her phone. Some of her college friends were talking about 'Secret', a social media that we could be post something like words or picture but as an anonymous. That afternoon she has no job so she want to try that app. On her mind, she want to share some random thoughts or picture.

Secret has been installed on her phone, she about to post something on it. But before she do that, her thumb keep scrolling down looking for something interesting to comment. The feeds on the timeline are from her nearby, so she maybe meet someone she knew but that 'anonymous' really save her identity so everyone could freely posted about everything here. Minutes...hours...Amber locked her eyes on her phone screen, she really enjoy her brand new app. Some of them talked about , first experience, first kiss, even an open recruitment for new girlfriend.

"Who's the crazy boy behind this freaking anonym, she really miss the touch I think." Amber chuckled at the post that told about an open recruitment for new girlfriend.

Amber keep scrolling and suddenly she found something in her head. Well, actually she really missed the touch though. ing missed it. It's been a years after her last ex-girlfriend. But she doesn't want that straight to the point as the post she read before.

 

Is it okay to love her even I'm a she

 

Amber has posted her first post. She really doesn't mind anything, so after she posted it she threw her phone to the bed and go bathe.

---------------------------------------------------

Amber has night class today, but now she still have time and decide to watching some movies on TV.

"Ah! I forgot about my Secret" she reached her phone on bed.

 

She tapped at the icon and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter