First Love

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm a nerd.

 

 

 

Using this thick glasses.

Yes, I'm a nerd throughout my school.

 

 

I have no friend. Those books are only my friends. Yes, I interested with reading and writing. Everyday, library is the only place I visit. When class break or when I bored with the class.

 

"Hi, Liu. Just one book ?" Mr Jonghyun scanned the barcode to my book which I borrowed.

"Yea, Sir. It's enough for a week" I smiled to him, and take that super thick book

 

 

After this, I will look for cozy spot to read.

"Yo nerdy!" That's Tiffany, one of American-line here. "I don't think a nerdy-American does exist, you think so ?" she whispered to a gorgeus girl beside her, Jessica. Another American-line.

"Haha, yea you right Tiff!" Girls scoffed me, as usual. And I'm just keep my eye on this book.

 

 

 

I closed the book and look at people busy with their friends. Oh, I would never like being together with people..laughing around..hanging out.. That's not me. I'm a loner. Sure, I barely talk with others. Here's no one attrached me, they just have a-trash-brain. Not in my level.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Except Jung Soojung.

 

I love seeing her from this far. She's so gorgeus, like her sister Jessica.

 

 

Ponytail-hair showing her neck, wearing basketball shirt showing her bareskin. Always be my favorite. Yes, she's captain for girl's basketball team. She's a cool girl, barely to talk like me. I bet she has no friends too. But there's a bunch of guy want to be her boyfriends. But, she acted like don't care anything. Her life is just about playing basketball, exercising, winning the basketball championship, winning marathon championship. She's so good at sports.

 

*Author POV*

 

Dukk!

"Aww!" A basketball punched her head from behind.

"Aish, sorry. Sorry Am!" Soojung take the ball and appear to her

"It's okay, okay Krys" Amber always call Soojung with her American name.

"I'm really sorry"

 

Amber's eye just focused  to her neck when she apologized. Couldn't resist the iness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter