Secret (Part 2)

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber found her hand wet by her own sweat.

Kinda nervous....but what ?! Hey Amber, you guys still in anonymous mode. She won't recognize me, yup! - Amber

Amber put her phone in the table and trying to ignore it. But her head keep nagging to get to know who’s that girl. So once again she checked her Secret to read an incoming message.

I'm in class now, and you said you have a class now ? Don't say that we're in the same class. LOL (1 hour ago)

Who's the lecturer on your class ? (15 minutes ago)

Prof. Kim. Who's yours ? Please don't say that we're in the same class! >< (14 minutes ago)

Sorry to say, but Prof. Kim in my class. (11 minutes ago)

Hmmmm... you like to wear a snapback ? (a few seconds ago)

 

“Dammit!” A girl beside Amber elbowed her, she instantly covered her own mouth. “Sorry, sorry” she grinned awkwardly to the girl.

Am I too obvious to notice ?! Aish. I think this girl notice me since the beginning. –Amber

15 minutes later.

Class was over three minutes ago, but Amber stay still on her seat. She get frustrated, knowing the anonymous girl noticed her.

“Hey, Am. You still here ?” a girl with white blouse and black jeans with a soft-blue bacpack in her shoulder sent her back to reality.

“Ah..ah yeah. Krys! You’re not going home ?” she smiled to the brunette, she’s Sulli’s friend who take the same major with her.

“I’m going home after team meeting, aish so tired”  she tilted her head and close her eyes, yawning. Mimicking a tired face

“Team meeting ? You should be home at late night, Krys. Haha, enjoy~” Amber left her, but before that Krystal punch her shoulder playfully

“Go home savely, kid! Haha~”

 

Amber go downstairs as her mind still not there with her. Suddenly she got Krystal on her mind.

“Is that her ? No, it’s too much Am. Too impossible. Sulli and friends are straight, and....Ah!! No, it must not her.” She keep thinking aloud along stepped the silence road. “Well...I’ll ask her a question.” Amber slid her hand to her jacket’s pocket and take out her phone.

I'm in class now, and you said you have a class now ? Don't say that we're in the same class. LOL (1 hour ago)

Who's the lecturer on your class ? (30 minutes ago)

Prof. Kim. Who's yours ? Please don't say that we're in the same class! >< (29 minutes ago)

Sorry to say, but Prof. Kim in my class. (26 minutes ago)

Hmmmm... you like to wear a snapback ? (15minutes ago)

Are you Korean..? Or transfered student ? (a few seconds ago)

 

Then Amber ran to her dorm and got into her room, because it’s getting cold. She plopped her body to the bed without changing her clothes, she really think about Krystal. The girl she met about 2 years ago, when they were a freshman. Sulli, Amber’s friend from Busan told her that she have a friend from San Fransisco  and majoring Fine Art. Because Sulli knew right that Amber didn’t have even a friend who can speak English. So she was going to introduce her foreign friend to Amber. That evening, Sulli and Amber sat at the cozy cafe with jazz music fulled their ears. 30 minutes they have chitchat, suddenly the brunette makeup-less girl approached them and hugged Sulli. Amber got the girl so pretty even no makeup on her face, she smiled widely to the girl and extended her hand then since the day she knew her name. They both talked about college stuffs, some assignments and events at their faculty. Sulli studying in different campus so she couldn’t join with the topic. Amber got that Krystal is friendly and good partner to talk, even she laughed at her lame jokes. She never think about that kind of stuff happened to the perfect girl. Amber thought that Krystal definitely surrounded by guys and “well... it must be not Krystal. She must be straight.” Once again, she sighed and ridded Krystal from her mind.

It’s almost 12 AM, but she hasn’t sleep yet. She sat on the balcony wearing black turtleneck and pajama’s pan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter