Holiday ?! (Part 1)

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm Krystal Jung, 20 years old. So young ? Yeah, I think so. I just too young for these business. My parents is a success entrepreneur, so they wanted me and my sister to took over this corporation.

 

 

 

Sigh..It’s still in early morning but I should sign it all. Jess unnie was in Japan since yesterday, and this evening she have to fly  to US for attend a meeting. My flight is 9 AM, I have to attend a grand opening in Thailand.

 

 

 

 

I lost my teenagers life.

 

 

I can't meet my girlfriend every day. Maybe just once or twice in a month. She is so busy too, she's a top celebrity. Who don't know Amber Liu ? A rapper, singer, MC, gosh she's very famous. I got jealous to her, she can easily request a hiatus whenever she want. While me, never had even just a day off. Well anyway we have been together about 2years. She was my classmate in high school. Talk about first sight...gosh she was the best player I’ve ever met, always surrounded by chicks.

 

 

But that day change my mind..

 

The day when I had to accompany Jessica unnie to see her friend’s concert. But suddenly, I saw someone singing and rapping at the stage. So charismatic and I could feel she has beauty inside. “Now I know why she’s very popular at school” I said to myself. I didn’t know Amber is a singer or rapper , and her popularity is no joke.

When the concert was over, Jess unnie went to back stage to congrats her friends. While me, in my way to car. But someone patted my shoulder from behind.

“Krystal ? You here ?” she smiled

“Ah, hello. Y-you k-know me ?” I stutered

“Of course, who doesn’t know Krystal Jung.”

“I’m here for my sister’s friend. And why does you here ?” okay, I’m pretend. I saw her awesome performance, kkkk.

“Who’s she ? I’m here due to my schedule.”

“She is...Soo..soo..” I forgot her name

“Sooyoung unnie ?” she smiled again

“Ah, yeah she is. Hehe” Akward.

That’s our first conversation, and I already have a conclusion. Amber is so down to earth, she’s so friendly with everyone. Her personality is damn good, huh..maybe that’s the reason why she looks so charismatic.

A week after that day, she call me and said “I got your number from Sooyoung unnie.” She’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter