Holiday ?! (Part 2)

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sigh, my condition come worse.. This migraine trying to kill me every second, I’ve vomited twice this morning. Papa said I have to call the doctor to get some meds. Jess unnie is on her way to Korea, so I don’t have to worry about my works, she will take over the stuff. Papa also said that I just can stay at home for recover, but I ignored and gonna go to the hospital. Honestly, I just wanna go outside and feel the wind of summer. I’m sick of the room with air conditioner. I already made appointment with the doctor and Seungjo will drive me there.

 

“Hallo, this is Ms Jung”

“Ah hallo Ms Jung. I’m already here.”

“Thank you, Mr. Lee. I’m on my way.”

 

Mr. Lee Taemin, he’s son of my father’s best friend and becoming our private doctor. In many times Dad said that he will give us in marriage. Well, it’s hard for us because I know right who is he. He already have a pretty girlfriend, and so do I. I know him as Taemin, yes he’s one of my best friend, in many times we having fun together too. But sometimes we made this as a business way so he called me with ‘Ms. Jung’ and so do I.

 

“Excuse me” I got in after knocked the door, and he welcoming me with his cute smile.

“Missed breath in free air ?” He still smiling and tease me, gosh every girl must be fall for this smile.

“You know me” I sat on patient’s chair.

“Well, what’s the problem Ms. Jung ?”

“Two days ago I got low fever, but it was gone after I take some pill. Then, I had migraine and this morning I’ve vomited twice..”

“As always” he keep his face with smile while wrote something on his iPad and print it. Seems he already know my problem.  “You and your father have no different. Well, you have to get some rest and eat a lot of healthy foods. And here’s the receipt, go to pharmacy to get some meds. Or.. you wanna wait here ? My secretary will get it all for you.”

“No, I will get it by myself. Anyway, thank you so much Mr. Lee.” He’s very professional

“Ah, I missed something. If your migraine not getting better, please call me to further measure”

“Oh, yes Mr. Lee. Thank you so much” I bowed and go out.                       

 

 

I sat in waiting room, looking around..

 

“Amber ?” My eyes spotted a snapback belong to the tomboy wearing black varsity and short. She’s standing in front of receptionist court. Gosh, I can’t even believe my eyes. I missed that tomboy so much. By the way what’s she doing here ? I’m about to appearing, but.... who is she ?

A girl with stunning skin, her hair isn’t too long. Seems she’s very close with Amber. But..no one care who she is, I can’t hold anymore. I miss her, so damn much.

“Am ??” I hold her wrist from behind

“Krystal ???

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter