Are You Looking For This ?

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recording has ended, 5 members off the stage. Krystal, Victoria, then Sulli, and Luna. Amber as the 'body guard' help the girls with heels down the stairs.

"Thankyou, llama" Luna gave her a genuine smile

 

They left to make up room to changing clothes before leave. Krystal and Victoria lead the group, then Sulli who busy with her cell, Luna and Amber is the last. Her eyes keep locked on the perfect girl's back, the iest back she ever seen. Amber gulped everytime her eyes captured the youngest girl move her hair to one side, show the long and y neck. They both isn't much talking since their schedules insisted them to work individually. Amber plopped down her on the couch, her eyes still on the maknae but Krystal is like never realize it.

Victoria and Luna have changed to casual attire and lost on their world, laughing. Sulli has changed too, but she sat on the couch with her eyes locked on the phone screen. Now Amber is changing, she enter the change room, undress her stage costum with casual one. But, when she going to wear her binder(it's like a bra but designed for tomboy), dug her backpack panicky.

"Are you looking for this ?" Suddenly someone with black tanktop entered with a binder in her hand, Amber covered her s and turn around her body shyly.

"Give me back that!!"

"What if I don't want to ?"

"K..k..krystal, please."

Krystal lock the door and walk closer to the tomboy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter