'Add as Friend' (Part IV)

You're My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes, I'm. Can I sit ?"

 

"It's yours.."

 

 

"Hmm..can I go to bathroom now ?"

 

"Ah..sure"

 

The blonde haired headed toilet, got in to see her own face at mirror. Cursing herself like couldn't stop. She suddenly got nauseous when facing Julie's face.

"God, why so sudden..."

 

She vomitted.

 

Poor Amber.

 

 

"OK then, Am. You should go home now. Without see her for twice." She mumbled to herself. That dorky girl's face really can't dissappear.

 

 

 

"Nice to meet you, Phil. But I think we couldn't be friend. We have big gap. I've paid the reservation, so go home now. You should get more rest, sorry if I'm not as you expected. And here I'm, the poor girl. That's why I said to you 4 days ago, I just spend my summer break with part time job. I have to earn money for my daily life. Nice, so nice to know you. You're more handsome than I expected. Bye Phil." someone got in and made face like 'Ah you here', then talked to her from her shadow on the mirror. Now she leave Amber with blank face.

"Phil, you know what ? It's ladies', could you read it ?" suddenly the same girl got in and said that, remind Amber that she should be a guy this night. , she did something wrong again.

 

 

Amber haven't answer, the girl already dissappeared.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It was my first date ever, but yeah.....OK then, whatever happened just forget it. Now, you have to pay all of this." Brunette girl walking home with barefoot, she hate high heels. Talked with herself.

 

 

 

But she's stopped "Could I walk you home" someone poked her shoulder. "Julie-ssi. Sorry for everything" the blonde bowed deeply

 

"No...You don't have to, Phil. You should go home, it's night already and you seems unwell."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter