It was nothing?

TeukMin - You are Mine

 

Sungmin woke up early this morning, though he was till in the bed laying down with his covers on. He was thinking again. Today was the first episode of ‘We got married’. Sungmin groaned.

At least he’ll be onto it as well. With Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Donghae. They were going to go in whenever they felt awkward with each other. They would be called Fighting Junior.

‘Pfft... Fighting Junior’ Sungmin said to himself annoyed.

‘Yawn! So tired. Seriously I would rather play games the whole 4hours, instead of use it to looking at stupid Teukie Hyung’s two timi---‘Kyuhyun stopped. Speak of the devil’s boyfriends staring him with the most scary looking eyes.

‘Erm... Shower! Oh yes I need shower’ Kyuhyun pretended to not notice him and went out of bed.

‘YOU CHO KYUHYUN!!!’ Sungmin got mad and threw his pillow at him. Kyuhyun ran out of the room leaving him alone.

Sungmin sighed and hugged his duvet. He better do anything that would upset him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin pulled a frowning face when Leeteuk walked with him to the dorms, through the car park.

‘Min...’ Leeteuk said, but cautiously a few steps away from him. He may seem cute and innocent but his anger was scariest.

‘Why did you call her baby princess?!’ Sungmin asked not looking at him.

Leeteuk couldn’t keep in his laughter, but he tried to be serious.

‘Why did you seem so... embarrassed around her?’ Sungmin asked. ‘I don’t like this.’

He still didn’t look at him in the eye.

‘Yaa... It’s just a show!’ Leeteuk said taking his hand. For some reason Sungmin didn’t snap at him, or reject his hand.

‘When can we be happy together? Will we always do this? Hiding from people? Just because it would damage our image?’ Sungmin said in a weak voice, looking at him with those big sad eyes that always pierced Leeteuk’s heart.

‘Sungmin...’ said Leeteuk come closer to him and pulled him for a hug.

‘Wait I am right to do this’ Leeteuk said. Sungmin got shocked and pushed him away. This was the right moment. The very excuse he could use without making him suspicious. Leeteuk will hate him for doing this to his Ming, but...It’s best for him. Sungmin to be a free man when he is gone.

‘What are you saying?’ Sungmin asked with his brows creased.

‘Yes. It is wrong. You and me together. I’ve realised so. Being with women is better. You don’t need me Sungmin I know you don’t. I’ve seen you with many wom—‘Sungmin cut off his speech, yelling ‘You know I never liked any of them as YOU!’ his eyes was tearing up, which made Leeteuk’s swallowing really hard to do. But he had to do it. To make sure he wasn’t hurt in the future.

‘But Why Can’t I do this? Be with women like other men?’ Leeteuk asked him. He felt like running fast to a wall and hit really really hard.

‘What?’ SungMin was crying now.

‘I like her’ Leeteuk lied. Seriously why did that motor bike miss him on the road?

Somebody drive over me now He thought.

‘H-hyung... was  everything nothing then?’ SungMin tears were now visible, shining in the cold Sunlight. Leeteuk was now biting his lips.

SungMin waited patiently. He didn’t answer.

‘Jungsoo’ Sungmin said desperately.

Sungmin cried hard when Leeteuk shook his head.

‘I HATE YOU.’ He yelled and pushed Leeteuk hard, that he could’ve tripped over the stone road lane, and slipped into the grass behind him.

Leeteuk shockingly looked at SungMin who was running away crying.

Once he wasn’t in the view anymore Leeteuk’s tears that he kept in came out. He cried so much he couldn’t remember when he crouched down, then fallen on knees outside still at 9PM. His was heart was shattered. He regretted it the most. He wanted to hurt himself badly from hurting Sungmin like that. He kept telling him self ‘It’s for his own good... not mine’ Leeteuk sobbed continuously in the cold autumn night.

His fingers were frozen, his body was shivering. Face was numb as his legs, lips had turned blue. Eyes were swollen from crying. It felt like December night.

‘Hyung... HYUNG!’ Leeteuk looked up.

Siwon.

‘COME ON HYUNG LET’S GET INSIDE’ Siwon grabbed him by the legs and carried him in bridal style. Leeteuk remembered once Sungmin carried him in their living room spinning around, telling him how happy he was to be with him. Both were so happy. Leeteuk was shivering and curled onto Siwon so he could get his body heat. Siwon shook his head in disapproval of his own neglect and isolation he just had a few moments ago