Together

TeukMin - You are Mine

 

Did he mean a kiss? Sungmin looked at him with those innocent big eyes. His pink pouty pink lips looked welcoming.

'Please' Sungmin whispered. He looked intensly with his black eyes at him. Leeteuk was nervous. He really wasn't experienced much as Sungmin was. He leaned closer to him anyway, crawling into the car seat and sat on Sungmin's laps. He felt Sungmins hot air onto his lips as he moved closer to him gently. Then he held Sungmin’s cheeks looking at his beautiful lips before placing a warm soft kiss on him. He didn’t care about Star King recording. He didn’t care about that they were too public. He wanted more of Sungmin. Sungmin started to kiss him back, Leeteuk moaned as he brushed and his lower lips. Teuk opened his mouth so he could gain access with is tongue through gently flickering with his. Leeteuk started to run over Sungmin’s neck shiver. Then he tickled down to his waist and gave a squeeze, Sungmin gave out a gasp. Leeteuk was wrong. He wasn’t experienced as he looked like. He smiled and whispered ‘I love you’, looking into his dark mesmerizing eyes. Sungmin’s lips were a little open from heavy breathing; he had his arms around Leeteuk’s neck. He looked at him as if he were dreaming. Sungmin whispered ‘I didn’t know... or I would have attacked you earlier on’ he went closer and placed a kiss on his forehead. Leeteuk giggled his weird laugh again.

Sungmin let go of him and smacked his head, frowning. ‘Ouch! What was that for?’ Leeteuk asked rubbing his head.

‘For ruining the mood!’ Sungmin pouted then he fixed the leaders brown locks that he messed up earlier on.

‘Oh so you want more?’ Leeteuk smirked, caressing Sungmin’s cheeks till his collar bone.

‘Yaa!’ Sungmin blushed looking down.

Leeteuk took Sungmin’s hand, they were few cm smaller than his, he turned it around so the palm was facing down. Then he kissed it. Sungmin melted.

‘Hyung~’ Sungmin whined. Leeteuk was teasing him.

Both of them heard a small growling sound. Leeteuk’s eyes went wide and looked at Sungmin.

‘Are you hungry Ming?’ Leeteuk asked stupidly. Of course he was. He didn’t eat anything from the morning till now, which was midnight.

Sungmin nodded in embarrassment. What a perfect timing, he thought annoyed.

‘Come on let’s get something to eat then!’ Leeteuk said pulling Sungmin out of the car with him.

He was holding his hand tightly, making sure he wouldn’t get away from him. After all they were together now.

‘Hyung... Star King..?’ Sungmin asked hesitatingly.

‘Don’t worry about it. I’ll make some excuse. You are more important to me’ Leeteuk smiled took his hand around Sungmin’s waist and pulled him closer to him.

As they came inside the dormitory, they saw Ryeowook hopping around excitingly. Both wondered why. Leeteuk thought it was particularly strange as Kangin’s little vacation from the army had ended, and he went back this morning. Ryeowook would usually get upset over these things, but he seemed like he had... well maybe done it with Yesung?

‘YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER, OMO I’M SO HAPPY! I’M COOKING FOR YOU EXTRA SPECIAL TODAY’ Ryeowook yelled excitedly, and was jumping around like a kid in circles in the living room. You could see his eyes sparkling. Leeteuk’s eyes widen, while Sungmin covered his face in embarrassment.

‘How did you know?’ was all Leeteuk could ask.

‘Yesungie Hyung~ He was stalking you, watching over from our room’s window’ Ryeowook giggled cutely.

Leeteuk stared at him while Sungmin was about to burst into laughter.

‘Well that Jongwoon, turtle head, stalker’ Leeteuk said, still no reaction. Good think that they didn’t have .

He sat down on the sofa, while Min giggled and slapped Ryeowook’s shoulder. Both of them were spazzing like girls.

‘Yaaa~ come here’ Leeteuk called out Sungmin and patted a seat next to him. He looked serious, Sungmin thought.

‘Yes hyung?~’ Sungmin acted aegyo, he was really happy.  Leeteuk was smiled and rested his head onto Sungmin’s shoulder. Sungmin took Leeteuk’s hand, and rubbed those long fingers of his. They were going to have an amazing relationship for sure.