Teukie Hyung what am I to you?

TeukMin - You are Mine

LeeTeuk rested his head on the wall while sitting on the sofa. He has been confused with his feelings .. for Lee SungMin. That boy makes him crazy. Never in his life did he think wine would affect him and his life. Truthfully speaking it wasn't him who got affected.. it was SungMin.

And because he was drunk he kissed him.. on the lips.. Yes.. it was a kiss that affected Park Jungsoo. Even though it was just a gentle peck on the lips, it made LeeTeuks heart explode. SungMin realized what he had done, after the night apologized to his hyung many times. He did not want their friendship to end because of a kiss, so he made sure that Leeteuk accepted his apology. He did. But deep down SungMin hoped that he had showed hints of love towards him.

But no he just talked like an Umma ; 'It's ok Min.. You were probably very drunk and not in your mind. So suggest that you minimize your wine drinking... anyway hangovers are not good for you Min!'

"What now?" LeeTeuk mumurmed to himself. Lately LeeTeuk hasn't been comfortable around SungMin... especially when he looks... y?

Oh yeah SungMin was very pretty, LeeTeuk always thought of that, but now he sees him in a different way. Wait he is lying to himself again. He always saw SungMin as more than a friend. Maybe... love?

SungMin was in the dorms kitchen on lower floor, with RyeoWook, preparing some breakfeast for the Suju members. RyeoWook flipped the pancake he was cooking... then he noticed SungMin was suddenly staring out of the window, and did not even touch the pancake mix he had earlier being mixing with eggs.

"Hyung!" RyeoWook called him. Yet no answer.

"HYUNG!" He now yelled. SungMin jerked up from shock. 

"What, What?" SungMin said confusingly. He was obliviousely in deep thoughts. RyeoWook frowned at him.

"Are you here to day dream or cook?" said RyeoWook. Then he said in a worried tone "What's up hyung? Did something make you worried?".

SungMin just looked at him blankly. Then he looked at the pancake mix and put some sugar into it. He beated hard. Like when his heart did when he kissed his Hyung. Eeteuk hyung.

He wanted to shed tears right now. But he wasn't that kind of person. Like LeeTeuk, he doesn't show his weak side.

That night... he really wasn't drunk. He was just... so deep drunk with LeeTeuk. He wanted to kiss his lips badly. It was awful thing to do, and he knows. Lying... pretending that he was drunk. But he couldn't help it. He was just so handsome... too handsome to resist for SungMin. His gentle smile, dimple smile. Those lips... he could kiss them for ever if he could. And it felt good when he did. It was very soft, just like how he imagined it. Yes. He was definatly in love with his Leader. The Leader of Super Junior.

SungMin wanted to know. "Teukie Hyung... what am I to you?" He thought.

But these two seriously don't know their feelings for each other. There was always others in the way... like KyuHyun... KangIn... even that Siwon! What if KanTeuk was real, thought SungMin, and what if KyuMin was real, thought LeeTeuk. But what if TeukMin is Real?

NOTE:

By the way if you are a TeukMin Shipper please do subscribe to my channel were I upload TeukMin moment videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/TeukMinTV