It hurts either way.

TeukMin - You are Mine

 

Sungmin was inside his room locked. Crying the most painful tears, it hurt him so much. ‘It was nothing’ kept repeating in his brain, and the image of Leeteuk shaking his head would replay in his head, causing him more tears.

The hardest part was letting go off him, get over him, even though it was only 3 months relationship. He never loved a person so much as Park Jungsoo. He sobbed even harder and screamed. He hated Leeteuk. He hated him so much.

He couldn’t breather anymore, he kept shivering, then tears would come again, but he didn’t make any sounds or noise. He curled him self into a ball, his mind was still full of him. He still loved him as much he hated him.

 

Ryeowook was crying, when Kyuhyun came in. Ryeowook ran into Kyuhyun’s arms.

‘What happened Wookie?’ His eyes went wide.

‘S-sungmin H-hyung... he has been crying terribly in t-the room. I think something happened terrible happened between Leeteuk and Sungmin.’

Kyuhyun creased his brows. He let go off Ryeowook.

Ryeowook watched Kyuhyun taking a key out of his pocket. Kyuhyun opened the door Sungmin had locked. They were room mates after all.

Both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun entered the room cautiously and silently. They saw Sungmin laying on the bed on his stomach sleeping, but he was shivering and making small painful noises when ever he breathed in. He didn’t seem peaceful at all. You could clearly see his eyes had swollen from crying.

Kyuhyun put a duvet on top of Sungmin making him warm. Thank god he didn’t do anything stupid.

‘That bastard old ajusshi’ Kyuhyun gritted under his breath.

Ryeowook didn’t know what to say.

‘I’ll make some hot soup’ Ryeowook quietly said leaving the room.

Kyuhyun just watched SungMin sleeping. He was very angry on Leeteuk, the way he had treated Sungmin. Did he not know that Sungmin was deeply in love with him? That he would break into pieces if he left him? Bastard.

‘Kyuhyun! Leeteuk! *Pant*’ Siwon came in the room.

‘What about Leeteuk?!’ Kyuhyun asked worried. That’s how Siwon the most serious expression at him, it made him forget about Sungmin.

‘Leeteuk hyung has fainted!’ was the only thing Siwon could say from all his panting.

Immediately both of them went to the upper floor.

Leeteuk seemed almost dead, when Kyuhyun entered his room. His skin was extremely pale, his face expression was in pain and his lips had turned blue. He too had swollen eyes from crying, but they weren’t red as Sungmin’s were, instead they had no colour.

Donghae was beside him, holding his hand tightly, his eyes were full of tears. He couldn’t bear seeing Leeteuk like this.

Kyuhyun took his water bottle from the desk beside Donghae and splashed a few drops onto Leeteuk’s face. Leeteuk seemed to react.

‘HYUNG!’ Donghae yelled.

‘D-DongHae ...’ Leeteuk opened his eyes. Everything seemed blurry for him. His head was spinning and aching. He closed his eyes again in pain.

‘Sungmin...’ moaned Leeteuk. Donghae got angry.

‘That brat is not even here! He doesn’t care.’ Donghae said furiously looking at Siwon and Kyuhyun. Siwon rolled his eyes , while Kyuhyun made some nasty eye contact with Donghae.

‘He is just as hurt as Leeteuk’ EunHyuk came behind Siwon and Kyuhyun.

‘What?’ Donghae asked dumbly.

‘You heard me.’ Eunhyuk looked at Leeteuk. Everyone’s mind was filled with Who was it?

Leeteuk mumbled something again.

‘Hyung... do you want us to leave us alone, so you can rest?’ Eunhyuk seemed to understand Leeteuk’s mumbling. Donghae gave Leeteuk’s cold hand a squeeze, and they all went at once.