Hospital Kiss

TeukMin - You are Mine

LeeTeuk couldn't help blushing and smiled. His heart beated faster when SungMin's hands trembled down his back shoulder, to his back spine. He shivered. But his smile faded away. Of course he loved him. As The leader. Nothing more.

'Of course you love me, silly! I'm the special leader, everyone loves me.' Leeteuk chuckled, rubbing Sungmin's spine.

'W-what? N-no--' SungMin stammered at his leaders stupidity.

Leeteuk raised himself up from Sungmin and turned around, to see if the doctor was gone. The doctor wasn't there but someone else came in and entered. Before Leeteuk could see who it was he got pulled down in the neck by Sungmin's hands.

Leeteuk's eyes went wide as Sungmin's soft lips were pressed against his. Leeteuk remembered that some person was entering and pushed Sungmin away in reflex. He covered his mouth in shock.

He looked at their manager behind them. Sungmin's eyes too became wide when he saw the manager. The manager looked horrofied.

'What are you guys, doing?!!!??' He said angrily.

'It's... an accident Hyung...' Leeteuk started. The manager raised one brow. He had already trouble covering up Yesung and Ryeowook romance, and it was very hard, as they were already a couple loved by ELFs.

'He... is still a bit dizzy... erm He kinda thought that I was... a girl he likes a lot.'

SungMin gaped at his hyung's defense. A GIRL?

'Very well as long you don't create any scandals, so lucky the doctor was out, or you two would have been Korea's headlines tonight' The manager went to check on Sungmins medical report.

Sungmin felt like an complete idiot. He shouldn't had done that without any warnings. Now his relationship might not be the same again with Teukie. The leader who cares about the groups image more than anything. What was he thinking?

'No I'm fine, I want to go home'

'You absolutly sure?' the manager asked.

SungMin nodded.

'Ah I've got some meeting with Siwon' Director. so Teuk-shiee you drop him off, alright. Remember Teuki, you have Star King recording, later on today, make sure you get something to eat!'

Leeteuk gaped. The last thing he wanted to do now was being with Sungmin, in the same car, sitting beside each other and feeling extremly awkward after getting kissed by him again.

'Ok Sure Hyung' Leeteuk tried to smile but failed.

'Then I'll see ya soon' the manager went leaving the two alone.

Guys you don't know how happy I am to see you guys reading this it really makes my day! Please leave a comment I do read them, and any suggestions you would like^^