Whose your ideal?

TeukMin - You are Mine

Leeteuk couldn't stop glancing at Sungmin inside the car they were in.

RyeoWook could not help but notice Sungmin too was avoiding the leaders eyes. It felt kinda awkward. Good thing that Hyukie was busy playing temple run on his iPad, or he would had noticed too that something was going on. "Ah!! Yeah nearly 2million points! Ha ha I beat fishy and Teukie hyung!!" Eunhyuk yelled excitedly. Nobody responded, even though 2million is a very impossible high score. Eunhyuk looked at the members annoyed. "That's great hyung!" RyeoWook tried to get his attention, luckily before Eunhyuk got suspicious of Teukie and Minnie, they had arrived Sukira Radio station.

Imediatly Sungmin got out of the car, some what he was hiding from Teukie. RyeoWook grabbed Sungmins arm angrily and pulled him beside LeeTeuk who was smiling and took Sungmins hand gently. Sungmin pictured the kiss he gave Teukie before and he was beginning to get a heart attack now. He badly wanted to kiss his hyung again.

They walked in the recording room, Eeteuk and Hyukie sat on their usual seat, while SungMin sat beside Teukie and Wookie beside Hyukie. Leeteuk casually shuffled his papers looking through his script, while Sungmin couldn't help but stare at the leaders perfected features. While hosting through out the day, the interviewer came at last.

"Anyasioo! Listerners We have now the female interviewer, Nam Hee Young, who will be interviewing all 4 of us, based on you listeners most requested questions." Eunhyuk said cheer fully. "So Eeteuk-shii, the listeners wants to know who you would like to marry most, if the rest of the members were girls." The interviewer asked.

"Probably Heechul ... he is very pretty." Sungmin thought quietly pouting. "Ehehe" Leeteuk blushed laughing his weird laugh. " Sungmin is the one I would marry. He would been my ideal girl if he was one." Leeteuk blushed smiling at the desk. Sungmin thought his ears were dreaming, and was completly shocked by his hyungs words. His heart reacted to it too stopping for a split second. "Eh really hyung?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Sungmin-shii said the same to me too, that he would marry teukie hyung if teukie was a girl!" RyeoWook said excitedly. Sungmins cheeks burned when he met Leeteuks eyes, his heart heated very slowly because the leaders gaze was so intense.

"So let's make them get married shall We? Sungmin you'll be the bride and Teukie will be the groom!" Hyukie joked. "Ya monkey!" Said Sungmin embarrassed. All of them burst in laughter, but truely Leeteuk didn't mind being the groom.

END OF CHAPTER 3 Hey guys I'm back!! I wrote this chapter on my phone, apologies for not updating in like 3 months! I promise I'll update more from now on. BTW I'm waiting for internet connection for my computer^^ see you very soon!