I know you love me now.

TeukMin - You are Mine

Leeteuk's heart has never been beated so fast. He melted when Min called him out with his deep voice 'Teukie...' 

Leeteuk turned around. He saw his Min's baby face was all pink from blushing. His eyes were red nearly tearing. He could see 'shame' in his eyes. Leeteuk bited his lips.

'Come on lets's go' He said silently and went to Sungmin, helped him to stand up. They both were quiet, already feeling awkward. Sungmin dared not to ask Teuk for support walking, but Leeteuk could already see him struggle to walk properly. 

'Babo...' Leeteuk mumbled and took SungMin's arm around his neck. Sungmin looked at him surprised. His big eyes made Leeteuk even more awkward, especially when he was blushing. He didn't want Sungmin to see!

They walked of wout the hospital silently, Sungmin looked dow, he felt weak, he might have fallen asleep again, Leeteuk thought. 

He carefully placed SungMin's arm away from his neck, when they reached the car. Slowly he slid Sungmin into the front seat, by holding him onto the waist. He was kinda heavy Leeteuk thought creasing his brows. Min jolted when Leeteuk brushed onto his waists (He didn't do on purpose, so Teuk went as if nothing happened to the drivers' seat) his face went all red. Leeteuk started the car, driving silently in the night city of Seoul. Though the city was noisy both of them were death quiet. The journey was really long. Leeteuk decided to break the silence. Be like a leader, an Umma, a caring Hyung.

'Sungmin-shii... Do you... you... like me?'

There was no answer. Teukie turned to him. He was asleep. Leeteuk could have raged right now but he didn't. Instead he pouted angrily and drived faster. It was driving him crazy. All the feelings he had for Sungmin. The fact that he fell asleep for such an important question for him.

'Don't worry I heard you' Leeteuk heard and could've had crashed in that car in front of him. He looked at Ming, he was smirking with his eyes closed.

'YAAA!!' Leeteuk yelled in anger. He was so mad on him, that he could have just dropped him off in the middle of the road.

'You just wait til we get home, you little spoilt brat!' Leeteuk gritted through his teeths.

'Did you like the kiss I gave you, hyung?' Sungmin asked cutely.

Leeteuk swore to god that they were going to crash and die soon. His heart beated fast and eyes became teary. He pouted angrily again.

'Leave me alone!'

'Never.'

He bumbed into the car infront.

'OMO! I'M SO SORRY!!' Leeteuk yelled at the car infront. The driver was cursing him. Sungmin now had his eyes opened looking confused and shocked.

'Hyung drive properly~' SungMin whined.

'YOU shut up, it's all your fault!' Leeteuk said angrily. SungMin pouted sadly now.

'Sorry...' Leeteuk said sighing.

Sungmin smiled looking at the Leeteuk with mixed emotions. 

He looked so hot when he looked all serious. Sungmin's tongue touched his upper teeths, then he closed his mouth because he felt stupid feeling like this at this time.

'Are you coming out or what?' Leeteuk popped into Sungmin's side door.

'Oh we are here?' Sungmin woke up from his deep thoughts again. He met Leeteuk's eyes. He felt a warm sensation washing over him. He pouted at him. Leeteuk was hesitating. Did he want a kiss?