Love Watching You

TeukMin - You are Mine

Heya everyone, on to chapter 2 ^^ Sorry if I have bad grammar in my english, after all I didn't live in the UK my whole life T_T

"I am in love..."

"What?" RyeoWook slipped the pancake.

"Wookie... I am in love" SungMin repeated. He was blushing as he said it. But it was a great relief to say it someone. Someone who he trusted very well, someone who would understand him.

"I know that Hyung" replyed RyeoWook. It surprised SungMin. RyeoWook shook his head, chuckling.

"You really think we are best friends for nothing? I know who it is... It's Teukie Hyung right?" 

SungMin gaped at him. Was it really that oblivious? RyeoWook laughed at him.

"I am hungry... what's on the plate today?" EunHyuk stepped in the kitchen sniffing the sweet smell that lingered his nose earlier on when he was watching TV with his DongHae and Shindong.

"You always hungry Hyukie... seriousely I wonder how you never get fat like Shindong, I mean both of you dance the same amount, and you eat more than he does--" DongHae came behind EunHyuk.

"Ya!" ShinDong said sounding insulted. Yesung popped out of no where and he was already beside RyeoWook.

RyeoWook blushed when Yesung was rubbing his . SungMin chuckled. They were a cute couple he thought.

They were together for a month now, and everything seem to go perfect between those two. Although SungMin still remember RyeoWook always tried to avoid Yesung in the past, because he thought what he felt towards Yesung wasn't the same. Of course that wasn't true, as Yesung loved Wookie a lot. LeeTeuk told Sungmin about Yesung's hidden feelings for RyeoWook. Sungmin got excited as he too knew Wookie liked Yesung. So Leeteuk and him got YeWook together. It was cute how they confessed secretly in the kitchen while Teukie and Minnie watched them silently from the doorway. After all they planned it...

"Hey kids, what's up?" Sungmin imediatly looked up, as he knew it was him in the kitchen... Teukie. He felt his cheeks heat up as he saw LeeTeuk looking at him. SungMin then spotted a pair of hands surrounding the leaders waist. It was KangIn. SungMin could feel his heart drop down. In pain. They were so close.

Leeteuk let out a annoyed groan.. he really wasn't in the mood of getting hugged KangIn right now, so he took the strong pair of hands of him, resuming to watch SungMins beautiful neckline, that he would love , kiss and it. LeeTeuk watched the younger smiling to himself... somewhat satisfied with something. He took a seat beside Eunhyuk and DongHae who was busy feeding each other. He shook his head, smiling. His kids grows so fast.

"Teukie Hyung what's the matter? I haven't seen you all day." KangIn was sitting next to LeeTeuk now. He was getting some pancakes from RyeoWook.

"Just wanted some time alone to my self... Minnie ah, I am want some too" LeeTeuk pointed at his plate. RyeoWook smiled, as it was kind of oblivious he wanted contact with SungMin. It was not like SungMin was the only one who give him the food. RyeoWook was right next to him with a dish full of pancakes.

SungMin nervously took the pan with him and slid the pancakes on LeeTeuk's plate. He could feel his eyes on him. SungMin looked at LeeTeuk too. He blushed as LeeTeuk was looking directly at his eyes.

Those perfect black eyes glittering , matched against his tanned skin and glossy brown hair, which he loved most when he flicked it in a y way, the way that nobody could get how he felt it. SungMin gazed down. He didn't want to look like an idiot who was staring at him.

"Hey Minnie! Was for breakfeast? Pancakes? Mmmm..." KyuHyun sniffed in delight, hugging SungMin's arm. 

"KyuHyun ah! Hands off Minnie!" said RyeoWook worriedly as he saw LeeTeuk crease his brows.

"Hey you know what? We having a radio interview at Sukira today... Who is free today from schedules?" EunHyuk said wiping DongHae's mouth from sugar.

"Me and Minnie is, right Minnie?" asked RyeoWook, secretly winking at him. Signaling him to be with LeeTeuk at Sukira.

So how was this chapter? Boring, need improvements? tell me in the comments because I would like to know >< It's my first time writing so please don't be harsh on me :P