Sora Who?

TeukMin - You are Mine

Leeteuk was not happy. Why him? Why not somebody else? He threw the so-called ‘We got married’ script across the table. Sungmin was going to get upset for sure.

 

It had been 3 months Leeteuk and Sungmin went out with each other. They just had their Mr. Simple promotions over, and were about to start promoting their repackage song A-Cha.

Heechul had left for the army, which seriously affected the caring leader Leeteuk, even though Heechul had already told him beforehand. Adding to al this depression he went through, he was now casted for ‘We got married’ with some actress called Kang Sora. He seriously could just rip the script, but he didn’t. That’s the problem with him. He was too nice.

After Heechul had left, Leeteuk had been in deep thoughts recently. He began to wonder if SungMin made the right choice. He was going to leave the group himself temporary for two whole years, next year. Could Sungmin really wait two years? Leeteuk felt really depressed. He loved his Sungmin so much. Why would he let his little boy wait for this old man...?

He knew Sungmin. He was a very sensitive person. He would get emotional breakdown, like he did many times before when they debuted. He had it hard handling the pressure he always got from everywhere. But he never really cried in front of the members. But Leeteuk remembered when Sungmin was got told off by the managers harshly, Sungmin was crying secretly in the toilet. He thought no one was there, but Leeteuk’s schedule was cancelled.

He knew Sungmin would go through this hard kind of emotions he had previously, if he waited for him 2 years... Maybe it was better to call off this relationship. Get him, a way from him from worrying about his army enlistment.

He didn’t want his Ming to get upset with all this and wasting his two years thinking about him. No. It’s best to... break up. But it should be done early. He only thought it was best for his SungMin, his most precious thing in the world.

‘Hyung~’ Leeteuk heard a sweet voice from the door.

‘Minnnnn~’ Leeteuk said as if he just woke up from seep. He pulled on a zombie face when he saw Sungmin’s happy chubby face. He had as well his hair cut, similar to his own, only it was in pumpkin colour.

‘Aish you are so pretty! I’m so envious.’ Said Leeteuk sulking. He had his arms out to Sungmin. He wanted to snuggle his pumpkin. Sungmin ran cutely to him smiling and sat on his lap.

‘Yeah but you are more handsome than me~~’ Sungmin pouted and kissed his cheek. He was admiring Leeteuk’s tanned skin again. Now he was thinking about they really didn’t have time for making love these days, to be quiet honest they hadn’t. But vacations would come soon after the promotions, as always every year.

Leeteuk’s hand went to Sungmin bottom, and them gently in circles while Sungmin rested his head on top of Leeteuk’s chest, closing his eyes smiling. He opened a little bit of Leeteuk’s shirt and began to massage his chest too, then running down to his waist massaging them as well. He was good in this Leeteuk thought sighing. His body was paining a lot from all the schedules.

‘My pumpkin’ Leeteuk sighed and cuddled him even closer. This is why Sungmin loved him. He wasn’t like other men, he was very caring. Leeteuk put his palm on his forehead and brushed away from his fringe so he could kiss his forehead.

It was amazing how kissing would be enough to express their love for each other.

‘Min..’ Leeteuk started in a worried tone. Sungmin got up, he could already sense his depressment.

‘Teukie Hyung... what’s up?’ Sungmin said looking into his eyes.

‘Sungmin... aish I’m really sorry...’ He took the devilish looking script.

Sungmin read it: ‘We... got married’

‘I’ve been casted for it’ Leeteuk said avoiding his eye contact.

There was silence.

‘Ya! Teukie!’ Sungmin tried not to sound angry, but LeeTeuk could hear it.

‘I’m sorry! You know the stupid SM management, I can’t say no, unless there is a reason, which is you, but I’m not allowed to make it public or SM would come in and end our relationship’ Leeteuk was talking like a MC now. Sungmin got annoyed and folded his arm over his chest pouting angrily. He did understand but still! No matter what, Teukie was his.

Leeteuk came up to him, Sungmin faced away from him.

‘No.’ He simply said in anger.

‘Sungmin-shii~~’ Leeteuk whined.

‘Aniyoo.’ Sungmin said again.

‘You’ll always be mine!’ Leeteuk pulled him in by his waist and back hugged him. Sungmin was still pouting angrily. He was so stubborn.

 Leeteuk kissed his cheek, Sungmin just went ‘hmpf’ when he got kissed. Then he turned around facing him again, looking seriously into his eyes.

‘I’ll be in it’ Sungmin said final.

Leeteuk looked at him surprised.

‘I’ll stalk you, and make sure you don’t get too much in with her. I’ll get mad if you do’ Sungmin said now angrily facing away from his eyes.

Leeteuk chuckled and couped his cheeks, making him face him his way again.

‘You can be in it, you little jealous baby’ Leeteuk winked, kissed his pouting lips.

‘I’M NOT JEALOUS’ Sungmin said angrily after the kiss.

‘There is no one else more beautiful than you in this old man’s eyes’ Leeteuk said making his forehead touch Sungmin’s.

‘You are not old!~’ Sungmin said grabbing his waist.

‘Only 2 and a half older than me’ chuckled Sungmin. Leeteuk smiled sadly.

‘Oh yeah... I’ll turn 30, and then I’ll enter the army.’

Sungmin looked at him now worryingly, now biting his lips.

‘So what! 2 years will fly by!’ Sungmin said with a convincing smile.

But Leeteuk knew deep down in Sungmin’s heart, he feared the day he went to the army.