#4 HOBI HURTS HIS LEGS!

A day with Kim Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was dragged by his best friend, Bang Daehyun near the football field where he saw some of the girls cheering to the boys who are playing.

 

“Aish, seriously, why do I need to come? This is tiring.” Yoongi said but Daehyun had a huge grin on his lips.

 

“Hoseok is playing, you idiot. It is your brother who is playing and I’m the one who is super excited.” Daehyun said while Yoongi lazily looked at the field and saw Hoseok trying his best to play for his team. Hoseok saw Yoongi looking at him at some point and smiled brightly as he waved to his hyung.

 

“YOONGI HYUNG!” he was jumping while smiling brightly as Yoongi secretly smile at the cheerfulness of his younger brother.

 

“Aww, what a sweet botherhood.” Daehyun commented as the both of them walked towards the shelter so that they could sit and watch, moreover, it is shady there. They saw Youngjae with a water bottle sitting there while watching Hoseok plays.

 

“Hey, Jae.” Daehyun said as he kissed his younger brother’s cheeks but Youngjae wiped them away with his hands.

 

“Ew, don’t do that Dae-hyung.” Youngjae said and then looked at Yoongi and smiled.

 

“Hello, Yoongi-hyung.” he smiled and Yoongi nodded back, “Hey.” He said and then sat next to Daehyun who is sitting next to Youngjae.

 

“So, how is the game so far?” Daehyun asked and Youngjae replies.

 

“So far, Hoseok’s team is winning. We have so many good players including our Hoseok, of course.” Youngjae smiled as he looked at the game.

 

Yoongi was lazily watching the game but he interest sudden increase when there was a crowd at certain point and someone pushed Hoseok down and that someone fall onto Hoseok, hurting Hoseok’s legs. Yoongi’s eyes widened as he immediately stood up and ran towards his pained brother. Youngjae and Daehyun follows him.

 

“Hobi, are you okay?” Yoongi asked, a full concern was shown clearly on his face. Hoseok gave his elder brother a weak smile, as expected of an always happy child.

 

“I’m fine hyung,” he said, “I think I sprained my ankle.” Hoseok said, pained was shown in his face. Yoongi sighed as he made Hoseok’s arms around his shoulder and slightly glare at the boy who pushed Hoseok, the poor boy shivered when a glare was landed on him and hid behind his friend.

 

“Can you walk?” Yoongi asked, trying to make Hoseok stand but Hoseok’s couldn’t.

 

“Oh my gee, it must hurt a lot. Do you want to ride Daehyun-hyung? I will give you a piggy back --” Daehyun asked, grinning at Hoseok and Yoongi glared at his best friend as Daehyun shuts up. Youngjae shook his head at his elder brother.

 

“How can you talk funny things in this situation?” Youngjae asked as Daehyun pouted.

 

Yoongi put Hoseok on his back and gave the younger old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter