#1. JUNGKOOKIE CAN WALK?!

A day with Kim Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was a peaceful weekend and the kids are all gathered in the living room. It is 11:30 and Seokjin spent his time preparing lunch for the family with Namjoon helping him beside. He was a bit worried that he left Jungkook alone with the child, most importantly with Jimin present there. But, being a second oldest and the most responsible, Hoseok promised that he will take a good care on Jungkook and he said that Yoongi is there too. If Yoongi is there, the twins won’t do something reckless because well yes, they’re afraid that their hyung might get mad at them.

 

Yoongi was boringly switching the channel in the living room. There is not even 1 channel that capture his attention. He just randomly switching one from another. Being the monkeys, Jimin and Taehyung were running around the table which is in the middle of the living room. Hoseok joined sometimes but mostly he was eyeing on Jungkook. He doesn’t want to break the promise he made with his mommy.

 

Jungkook was standing with the help of the couch near the table. He wanted to join the twins in running around. He laughed and giggles whenever Jimin and Taehyung laughed. Suddenly, Taehyung went out and Jimin followed his twin, and later come back with a bag of chips. Jimin gave one small bite to Jungkook and Hoseok shakes his head.

 

“Hey, you cannot feed this to Jungkookie.” Hoseok said and Jimin pouted, “Give it to me.” He said as Jimin walked towards Hoseok hyung and gave the elder the chips. Hoseok happily eat them and tagged Yoongi.

 

“Hyung, you want some?”

 

Yoongi lazily took one and continued watching the TV with lazy eyes. Jimin plopped down next to Yoongi and looked at the screen. “Hyung, what are you watching?” he asked.

 

“Spongebob,” he simply replies and Jimin giggles.

 

“Jiminine thought hyung doesn’t like it.”

 

“I don’t like it. This is for kids,” Yoongi rolled his eyes and finally Taehyung came back with strawberries.

 

“Anyone want strawberries?” Taehyung asked and Jimin stood up and ran towards Taehyung.

 

“Jiminie wants it!” and Hoseok raised his hands too and laughed.

 

“I want too, Taetae. Give me some as well.” Hoseok said and Taehyung sat in the middle with Hoseok and Jimin beside him.

 

“Yoongi hyung, you want some?” Taehyung asked but Yoongi just shook his hands. The trio enjoyed the fruit and they don’t know that Jungkook was watching them. Jungkook his tiny fingers and saliva running from his mouth. He pointed his small fingers towards his hyungs.

 

“Berry…Kookie…wants…” with his cute little voices. Yoongi took a notice since he wasn’t really paying attention to the TV and the three are immersed in their strawberry.

 

“Yah, give some to Jungkookie too.” Yoongi said as Taehyung looked up and smile at Jungkook.

 

“But mommy told not to give it to Kookie. Mommy is worried that Kookie might swallow the whole berry and got choked.” Taehyung replied and smiled at Jungkook. “Sorry,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter