#5 FOOD PARTY WITH JITAEKOOK!

A day with Kim Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin is glued to Taehyung even though they’re already at home. He is still sad about what had happened earlier that day (prev: he was bullied by his classmate in chapter 8). Jimin was eating the lunch his mother prepared for him lazily while Taehyung is happily eating.

 

“Taetae…” Jimin called his twins as Taehyung looked back to see Jimin pouting. Taehyung smiled.

 

“Chimchim, are you still thinking about what happened earlier?” Taehyung asked as Jimin sadly nodded.

 

“Don’t tell Yoongi hyung or Hobi hyung about it. Jiminie doesn’t want hyungs to know that Jiminie is weak. Also not to umma and appa.” Jimin said and Taehyung nodded happily while shoving food into his mouth.

 

“I won’t. But Jiminie – you don’t have to be so afraid. Next time, I promise – I, Kim Taetae will never leave my twin, Kim Jiminie.” Taehyung said as he brings his face near Jimin as Jimin finally smiled widely and put his face near Taehyung and rubbed it against each other while hugging so tight.

 

“Aww, it is so sweet to see you two hugging each other.” Jin umma arrived with little Jungkook who is trying to take few steps. “Taetae…chimchim…hyungie…” Jungkook mumbles a few words as he slowly takes a few steps to reach both Jimin and Taehyung.

 

“JUNGKOOKIE!” Jimin exclaimed as he stood up and walked towards Jungkook just to hug the little one. “Jiminie hyung misses you. Jiminie hyung wants to see my little Kookie during class.” Jimin said as he leaves several kisses on Jungkook’s fluffy cheeks.

 

Taehyung sighed as he pushed Jimin’s head away from Jungkook’s face. “Yah, you – you’re hugging Kookie too much. Move!” Taehyung said as he asks Jimin to move since he wanted to cuddle with little Jungkook too.

 

“No, I reached to him first. Blegh.” Jimin said as he stuck out his tongue to his twin and then turned back to Jimin with a lovingly smile. “Aww, my Kookie. So cute.”

 

Taehyung pouted as he stood up and suddenly hit Jimin and Jimin slowly turned to his twins with teary eyes. “It…hurts…” he said and then Taehyung stuck his tongue out to Jimin.

 

“Blegh, that’s for taking Jungkookie away from me.” Taehyung said and then hugged Jungkook slowly taking the little one away from Jimin who almost start crying because of the pain.

 

“Aigoo, Jungkookie – your favorite hyung Taetae hyung is here. Give Taetae hyung a kiss.” Taehyung said as he makes a kissy lip as Jungkook giggles at Taehyung’s kissy face. Jungkook then kissed his Taetae hyung and Taehyung hugged the little fluff boy. “Aigoo, my little Kookie.” He said.

 

“Taetae…hyungie…” Jungkook said with saliva around his mouth. Little Jimin walked towards his umma who is in the kitchen and cried for help.

 

“Ummaaa, uwahh, Taetae hit Jiminie. Jiminie is hurt.” He said and cried while sobbing. Seokjin sighed as he knelt down to Jimin. They just showered with love just now and Taehyung is already hitting Jimin.

 

“Awww, my baby. Where did you hurt?” Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter