#3. TAETAE IS HERE, JIMINIE!

A day with Kim Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin hid behind his father as he watched Taehyung ran into their kindergarten. Namjoon smiled as he looked at Jimin and bend down to reach to his third youngest child. “Hey, Jiminie, look – Taetae is having so much fun! Trust me, you’ll be alright.” Namjoon said as Jimin slightly nodded.

 

“But appa, Jiminie…” Namjoon smiled as he ruffled Jimin’s fluffy hair.

 

“Come on, I know my son is awesome. I believe in you.” Namjoon said and Jimin finally smile. “Don’t be so afraid. You have your Taetae with you and Jonguppie is there as well. You don’t need to be so scare. You have so many friends!” Namjoon said and Jimin nodded as he gripped his bag.

 

“Now, go in. You will be fine, dear.” Namjoon said as he waved his hands to his sweet child who smiled back happily.

 

Jimin stepped into the room and he saw so many kids playing around and among them is his twin, Taehyung. Jimin smiled as he saw Taehyung waving him. He put his bag down and ran up to Taehyung.

 

“Hey, Jiminie, let’s go try the slides!” Taehyung said as he pulled Jimin’s small hands with him.

 

“Taehyung-ah!” someone called as both Taehyung and Jimin looked back to see someone who Jimin is not familiar with. Taehyung’s eyes sparkled as he hugged the boy.

 

“Sungjae!” Taehyung said and Jimin pouted when he saw his twin hugged someone who is not him. “Jiminie, this is Sungjae. Sungjae, this is Jiminie, my twin!” Taehyung introduced Jimin to Sungjae and Jimin nodded. Sungjae’s smile widened as he pinched Jimin’s fluffy cheeks.

 

“Kyaa, he is so cute!” Sungjae said as he suddenly leaned in and kissed Jimin’s cheeks which clearly shock both Jimin and Taehyung. Taehyung glared at Sungjae, “Why’d you do that?” he asked, rather in a harsh tone and Sungjae just laughed.

 

“He is cute.” Sungjae said as Taehyung frowned. He took Jimin’s hand and walked away. “Let’s go try the slides, Jiminie!” he said and they both leave to try the slides.

 

 

 

It was during the snack time when Taehyung is not with Jimin. Taehyung was talking with Sungjae and Sanghyuk in the bathroom. Moreover, Jimin’s friends – Jongup and Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter